It's flushing awesome!

In King county, Washington there's been such an influx of people that don't know what you can and what you can't flush down a toilet that in desperation a county-wide program to educate the recently arrived has been devised. Really. The advertisements are now everywhere. Just number one and two, that's all you do!

The video mentions wipes among the things forbidden to flush. That's a good start, but what about all the other not-to-flush items? The Koran comes to mind...

"Everything which is not forbidden is allowed" principle is an essential freedom of the ordinary citizen. Therefore, for all the libertarians out there who do not subscribe to common sense, this educational video must include a complete list of all the items that are forbidden to flush, from household items like plugged-in toasters to varieties of rocks and species of plants and animals, to public figures and award-winning filmmakers.

There also has to be a special list of flush-sensitive books and DVDs, divided into categories: (1) never; (2) maybe; (3) always.

That would make it a very long, Michael-Moore-sized documentary costing millions to the taxpayers, but no public expense should be spared for the education of the masses. I nominate the maker of Fahrenheit 9/11 as the director.

Michael_Moore_Flush.jpg

" If it's brown, flush it down."

Apparently, this sage advice has been ignored by the People's Republic of California.

Seattle's in King county and they've got more laws governing what you can throw away and where you can throw it away than any one person can keep track of. They've got people that inspect your garbage and make sure you're in total compliance and if not in compliance you get fines.

I'll bet people are flushing garbage down the toilet. The garbage nazis don't want you to flush your garbage down the toilet. That's cheating.

Poetry without the word "Nantucket"?

Pretty limp....

Red Square hit it square on the head when he wrote:The video mentions ... among the things ... to flush ... Michael-Moore ... the maker of Fahrenheit 9/11....

Yup, that's human waste all right. Recognized it first time off by the stench. That's what them-there fatbergs down in the soo-ers are from, Billy boy, so flush twice 'cos it's a long way to D.C.

wideload.jpg

Arrrrgh! M&M shows up quite often up here in northern Michigan. I guess one of his many properties is up near Traverse City, home of far too many useful idiots.

So,...ahh,...where do I, like, dump my stash during police raids and stuff...huh?