Italy Abandons Body Scanners - Workers Strike

After a six-month test, Italy's government will drop the use of full-body scanners for security checks in airports, judging them slow and ineffective, Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported Thursday.

scanner.jpg
But the Italian Security Workers Union is protesting the move. "We need a distraction in this boring job," said a spokesman for the union. "Since we installed these scanners, morale has been high and scheduling problems have vanished. Discontinuing them would be a mistake." Negotiations with the union continue.

I am filled with a sigh or two. I did not look forward to going through busybody body scan and having peepers peeping at my endowments, and we know you they do, do we not!?
And this was insulting to Mooslimics,it is not anyone's busy to know what matches, knives or explosives they are hiding! In support of our Mooslim comrades, I am wearing a burka for my next driving license.

mul driv li2jpg.jpg
and I will not have scanners scanning my personage!

I thought for a minute this was an airport scan of Hill. Nope, it's the view of Hill through a monochrome viewfinder of a video camera.

HILLARY HORROR: 'DEMON' PHOTO

hillary_demon.jpg

Do you think the MTE's turning into capitalist ?

Krasnodar wrote:Do you think the MTE's turning into capitalist ?

Nope. She is a life-long card-carrying communist and ultra cosmic old feminazi. I have no idea why she didn't castrate Bill with a broken dinner plate (after breaking it over his head) and cauterize the wound with red hot charcoal.