Jews keeping Rev. Wright from talking to Obama

I don't know what his problem is, I never had problem with juice as a child in the Party™-run kindergarten. Admittedly, we were without the staples of Capitalist libation: Apple, Orange, and the despicable Grape juices.

We made do with our Party™-Approved BEET juice... and we liked it!

.... What?

Rahm Emmanuel must be answering the phone for our Dear Leader.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright has clarified his statement about having Jooz prevent him from contacting the Messiah. He meant to say it was those "Zionist's".

Surely Commissar of Religion to Dear Leader Obama should concern himself more with offending the Dennis Rodman stunt double Dear Leader is married to than tap dancing around the vile Joo for some face time...

just sayin' comrades...

Comrades, as true Progs we know that the Jooz are responsible for everything. Let's forget Einstein and Kipnis and Rubenstein and all those other people who have done more per capita to make life easy on earth than any other group. Because they voted 81% for Dear Leader Barry O.

I am torn. Hate them for what they've done, or love them for participating in their own destruction?

Rev. Wright has been persecuted for his Progressive beliefs and for being the Messiah's pastor, before He became POTUS.

The Jooz, the Klu Klux Klan and the VRWC have plotted and conspired against this Prophet of Peace and Social Justice. Oh, the pain and torture this man has endured for spreading the Truth to the USSA!

Here is a sample of the vile lies told about Rev. Wright by agents of Deceit:

Comrades,

I must warn you that viewing this video is NOT for the faint of heart or for someone who is easily swayed from the Truth and Light of Progressive ideals and thought. It shows the lies and distortions being spewed out by the EVIL Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh's Deputy and Propaganda mouthpiece.

Rev. Wright is once again being smeared for being Truthful about AmeriKKKa's hatred and murder of Humanity.

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='https://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mm ... bedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='undefined' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=videolandingpage&playerTemplateId=fncLargePlayer&categoryTitle=Latest Video&referralObject=5919655&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749'>

81% of Jews voted for His O'liness--who is doing everything he can to sell the Jews down the river. I have a banker friend who told me he asked an intelligent Jewish friend, about 75, why this was. "Joe, I don't know. I just don't know. But you call anything a Democrat and Jews will vote for it."

In everything else I believe that Jews are smarter than average. But in this...dumber.

Comrades,

Was not Trotsky a lapsed Jew? Look how his bogus Communism turned out: a terminal vacation in Mexico where a comrade gave him a preview of how national health will both cure and further the cause of Montezuma's Revenge!