Kaplan: Trump's invitation to Next Tuesday had hidden meaning

Poster_See_You_Next_Tuesday.jpg

Comrades,

Apparently “Next Tuesday” no longer means what we think it means, and it causes my neurolinguistic compass to spin wildly.

This disturbing news comes from the most current Hero of Progress, attorney Roberta Kaplan, who has aided the most current victim of patriarchy, E. Jean Carroll, to recover her dignity in the form of $83 million out of Trump’s pocket. According to Kaplan's team of experts, “Next Tuesday” is "a derogatory euphemism directed at women."

Progressive experts never cease to amaze us with their erudition in such matters. Recall how CNN once enlightened us that a “Tea Party” was really an obscure sexual practice among gay men. Today CNN tells us that when Trump says “Next Tuesday,” he really refers to female anatomy. As in the previous case, it required some digging

I’m not a biologist, but doesn’t the Current Truth stipulate that biological distinctions are passé, and anatomical features are a free-for-all among genders? But let’s hear it from the horse’s mouth.

Kaplan.jpg

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea. Then we get into the car and my colleagues are like, ‘Robbie, do you know what that means?’ And I’m like, ‘No, what are you talking about?’ They tell me and I’m like, oh my God, thank God I didn’t know because had I known, I for sure would have gotten angry. There’s no question I would have gotten angry,” Kaplan said.

CNN has reached out to representatives for Trump and Habba.

I fear all comrades are due for a crash course in advanced neurocunilinguistic programming to stay abreast of the Current Truth. I hope I'm allowed to say "abreast" since breasts are now equally shared by all genders, regardless of their shapes, sizes, and physiological function. Right? Right?

SUNT_Buttons.jpg

Today CNN tells us that when Trump says “Next Tuesday,” he really refers to female anatomy. As in the previous case, it required some digging.

Jackalopelipsky did some digging, too. It seems Anita Hill started the buzz about Next Tuesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/20/us/p ... homas.html

"Mr. Thomas asked, "Who put the pubic hair on my Coke Can?"

Red Square

I fear all comrades are due for a crash course in advanced neurocunilinguistic programming to stay abreast of the Current Truth. I hope I'm allowed to say "abreast" since breasts are now equally shared by all genders, regardless of their shapes, sizes, and physiological function. Right? Right?

'pelipsky don't know the answer to your question. Jackalopelipsky was privy to hearing women, raving about their Imagehttps://www.yelp.com/biz/velvet-taco-austin-6 experience. And, the men told their women they would definitely take them there.

That's when Next Tuesday neurocunilinguistic programming to stay abreast of the Current Truth, became "real" to 'pelipsky, and not a conspiracy.

Neurocunilinguistic programming is real, comrades.

Comrade Director, is it possible that the use of the phrase the "CUrreNt Truth" is also a hidden reference to that which must not be said?  Have we, in our zeal, been lead astray by wreckers and kulaks intent on casting a veiled insult?

The anagram of "Next Tuesday" is "sexy taunted".

An anagram of anagram is Magna Ra, clear evidence that Europeans stole the idea of anagrams from the Egyptians.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
2/2/2024, 5:53 pm
Comrade Director, is it possible that the use of the phrase the "CUrreNt Truth" is also a hidden reference to that which must not be said?  Have we, in our zeal, been lead astray by wreckers and kulaks intent on casting a veiled insult?
That's it, Betinov.  I'm suing you for $83 million.  

Betinov Evades All Vicious Expropriations Readily.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
2/3/2024, 1:31 am
Betinov Evades All Vicious Expropriations Readily.
Ha ha!

TGWOB.jpg

One of the biggest non-elected "Next Tuesdays" in office today:
Mayorkas Y or N.jpg

Okay, comrades, that's enough beaver talk. In Texazistan the whole Collective loves Buc-kee's. The great billboard , "Beaver Believer" cures a lot of stress, don't it comrades?

But, focus your attention on the First Karenthians not hearing they would get PAID, next Tuesday. No!
Kaplan's devotional group of First Karenthians actually heard they would get LAID, next Tuesday.

PAID/LAID in these times any comrade can see how easy it is for a First Karenthian suffer confusion with either of those transactions. From the beginning when Clarence Thomas wanted to know who put the pubic hair on his C'cola, the First Karenthians have been hearing for the past 3 decades they were going to get laid, next Tuesday.

Soviet Mike, that was a comment worthy of George W. Bush. Shame on you.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
2/3/2024, 10:43 pm
I agree. (Which comment?)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/4/2024, 7:54 am
Ivan Betinov wrote:

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:
2/4/2024, 9:32 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:

Hmm. Seemingly droll yet comedically impoverished. Think about acquiring a warm coat and a shovel.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/4/2024, 10:11 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:

Hmm. Seemingly droll yet comedically impoverished. Think about acquiring a warm coat and a shovel.

George W. Bush is a political criminal to the oblast of Texazistan.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:

May I acquire your warm coat and shovel?
I shall gladly pay you next Tuesday.

That's quite a Wimpy response. Made my eye pop and my pipe spin.

2/4/2024, 11:10 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
May I acquire your warm coat and shovel?
I shall gladly pay you next Tuesday.
WIMPO.jpg

Red Square wrote:
2/2/2024, 1:19 pm

In a separate anecdote, Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea. Then we get into the car and my colleagues are like, ‘Robbie, do you know what that means?’ And I’m like, ‘No, what are you talking about?’ They tell me and I’m like, oh my God, thank God I didn’t know because had I known, I for sure would have gotten angry. There’s no question I would have gotten angry,” Kaplan said.

Well, I certainly know a lot less than I can't remember. Somebody suggested my brain just melted from over use trying to understand that sacrad....scarcity...um...sacre...scared....sacrile.....oh...you know the thing.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/11/2024, 1:13 pm
Red Square wrote:
2/2/2024, 1:19 pm

Well, I certainly know a lot less than I can't remember. Somebody suggested my brain just melted from over use trying to understand that sacrad....scarcity...um...sacre...scared....sacrile.....oh...you know the thing.

“See you next Tuesday” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women.

Define the word “often” when Pizza Gate is a conspiracy only MAGA voters believe. If next Tuesday is a derogatory euphemism, but Pizza Gate isn’t…

This is not scientific. Let’s meet at the Velvet Taco, eat, and come to a decision.

‘pelipsky wondered did the brains behind the scenes enjoy getting women to say the name as a grooming euphemism for selling Velvet Taco’s products… ???

I'm all for euphemisms. I'm a great supporter of euphemasia. The more the better. The Party™ will be in a far more stabled place, if we just get the words right.