Kayla Mueller awarded 2015 Golden Bulldozer Award by TPC

For her valiant effort of advancing progress among workplace violence enthusiasts in the Middle East, providing mental health counseling to local excitable YouTube watchers and assisting in their effort to push the Zionist entity into the sea, as well as for her outstanding interior decorating choices, Kayla Mueller is hereby awarded this year's Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award.

A unanimous voting on the award was held here: How much do you know about Comrade Kayla Mueller?

In fact, BigFurHat of IOTW Report put a link to the Cube in his own Kayla Mueller post titled Karma's a Bitch. Only he chose a different Rachel Corrie award from the Cube - St. Pancake, of which we had forgotten.

All awards are equal, so who are we to argue?

Kayla Mueller was obviously into decorative arts (her arm tattoo matching her wallpaper was a masterpiece).

Having an eye for fine arts, BigFurHat posted a different picture of Kayla Mueller next to another aesthetically pleasing item - a poster with Che Guevara, the Palestinian flag, the whole nine yards.

KaylaMueller_Che_Poster.jpg

I did some research and found a larger image of that poster on this very progressive page:

So I decided to make the above collage, piecing the puzzle together for your viewing pleasure.

I am proud to be part of this most equal occasion.

Who Was Kayla Mueller?

...despite the sadness at her needless death, the myth that she was wonderful altruistic young woman should be exposed. This is another Rachel Corrie propaganda story in the making, and the western media is falling for it again, or embracing it on purpose.

Kayla Mueller was a member of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) who spent at least two years working with that terrorist support group. She was involved in demonstrations against the Jews in Sheikh Jarrah (part of East Jerusalem) after a 20 year long court decision recognized the Jews' legal rights to homes they were chased from in earlier wars launched by the Arabs. She also participated in demonstrations to interfere with the IDF demolishing the homes of terrorists and suicide bombers after the courts okayed the demolitions.

Just as with Rachel Corrie, the press tries to paint Kayla as a selfless volunteer helping poor Arab refugees. She may have helped injured Arabs in "refugee" camps, but she was working to support the goals of Palestinian irredentists and to interfere with the IDF on behalf of terrorist groups.

This reminds me of other tragedies. Another American hero who fought for his ideals, and died with honor. People praised him for his bravery and even made a book about him. Yes, Custer is a hero who would ignore warnings of danger just to fight for his cause. He is still remembered to this day.

I wonder why he or others in the past has yet to receive this grand award?

In our grieving for this selfless fighter for the jihad oppressed, let us just be consoled that before she perished was given* in marriage to a hero of the cause for which she fought.

* Given literally, as a "captive of the right hand," i.e., slave.

In addition to the Golden Bulldozer, Kayla has just been awarded Christian martyr status. What's next? Sainthood?