Kim Jong Un Sexiest Man Alive!

POLL: Who's the fairest of them all?????

You may select 1 option

KimJongUn.jpg
Comrades, one of our international comrades has been voted the Sexiest Man Alive!

It's good to see him getting the recognition he deserves - he, after all, got it goin' on! As we all know here at TheCube™, our own Dear Leader may be the One, but Kim is definitely the Un!

KimGirls.jpg
Women worldwide, when asked about Kim's sexy looks meant to them, all got strange, distracted looks on their faces, quivered for a few seconds, and then smiled glowingly. Interestingly, so did Anderson Cooper.

To quote a Chinese newspaper which was also quoting: "With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true."

Oh baby oh baby.

[img]/red/images/clipart/YWAD_denounced.gif[/img]

Comrade R.O.C.K. -

For a minute I thought you had the audacity to write "Kim Jong unsexiest man alive" Which we all know is just a flat falsehood. I mean, look at those boyish cheeks and those innocent eyes! I bet he hasn't even executed more than 1000 thought criminals! This young man is going places!

Our Chairman Mao must be spinning in his grave when his newspapers publish that Kim Young Oon is the sexiest man alive:

[indentr]LINK to the Sexiest Man Alive Report[/indentr]
Where in China do people think that Koreans can ever be as beautiful (or more so) than them? What living world leader is fairer than Chairman Mao?????

When the China Communist Party Newspaper beats in idiocy AP, we must start worrying.[/i][/b]

Comrade ROCK,

As I am prone to do, I must point out the downside for disagreeing with this determination regarding Kim Ding Dong UN being the "sexiest man alive": Do so at your own risk.

The Hollywood dictator worshippers should make a sequel to the 1979 film "Gal Young 'Un", and title it "Guy Jung Un."

AP wrote about it, noting other instances of insulated totalitarian media falling for the Onion spoofs - but they never mention how Iran's news agency once fell for the People's Cube spoof. See below.

Associated Potatoes wrote:Quoting The Onion's spoof report, the Chinese newspaper wrote, `'With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true."

[...]

It is not the first time a state-run Chinese newspaper has fallen for a fictional report by the just-for-laughs The Onion.

In 2002, the Beijing Evening News, one of the capital city's biggest tabloids at the time, published as news the fictional account that the U.S. Congress wanted a new building and that it might leave Washington. The Onion article was a spoof of the way sports teams threaten to leave cities in order to get new stadiums.

Two months ago, Iran's semiofficial Fars news agency reprinted a story from The Onion about a supposed survey showing that most rural white Americans would rather vote for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad than President Barack Obama. It included a quote from a fictional West Virginia resident saying he'd rather go to a baseball game with Ahmadinejad because "he takes national defense seriously."
This AP story should have ended with mentioning the Cube -

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... t1657.html

The People's Cube Pwns Iranian Propaganda

On Dec. 27, 2007 Iranian propaganda website used the People's Cube spoof image "Iran heart Jews" to illustrate a "true" statement that Jews are welcome in Iran and that Western reports about mass emigration of Iranian Jews are "lies spread by the Zionist hegemony."

1obamadrunkS.jpg

The outgoing sexiest man alive drunkenly tries to call Un with congratulations. He mistakenly calls using a cat. Did I mention he was drunk?

I thougt he was having a snack, but there's an ethnic stereotype about certain groups not eating

cats.