Leaking From Texazistan

Comrades, find your local SCIFs which was designed by TPC to let members see sensitive information beyond the reach of prying eyes of Deep State pencil necked busybodies. SCIFs are not for everybody. However, The Collective™ did build one in the personal home of disgraced, former FBI Director, James Comey, but using it made him feel tired and sweaty, and besides, what more security would a FBI Director need? He's got his pension. What else should a FBI Director be required?

The material you will read will connect a few dots missing from the whole scheme of things, today. 

The first person of interest is this woman:

Note especially the small pamphlet in woman's hand.

This woman is Publius Huldah and what she is holding for every comrade to see, is a pocket Constitution, complete with The Declaration of Independence.

Publius Huldah is a threat to what is currently going on. Currently, Texazistan is evenly divided when it comes to supporting what's currently going on, as opposed to supporting the way things are supposed to be going on. This leak is so vital, this TPC SCIF was created as necessary to contain all these untalkedhead dots.

Publius Huldah was scheduled to speak in support of The Constitution and Declaration of Independence at a Mega Opiate of Masses in Texazistan, but Texazistanians in support of how things are going on right now, were able to thwart the venue.

This is an important leak: Texazistan thwarted Publius Huldah's attempt to explain why what is going on, is not what's supposed to be going on. ---in Texazistan, comrades! That's an important leak for the comrades of those 49 other lesser nation/states to know!

Which is why this leaked information is important enough to SCIF through out TPC.

Be prepared in advance by viewing this smuggled from Vimeo video and make preparations accordingly. 

Rumor is that these Pocket Constitution Pamphlets are sold openly within the Free Market System, but you can obtain a black market copy for FREE by attending a sale's pitch meeting.

######################################################

texas__world_40460884760449.jpg

Immigrants. <spit>

Ought to mind their own beeswax. There's quotas of beets to meet, people in my face about broken tractors, who knows WHAT happened in the barn last night but it's going to need a week to clean up, and this blabbermouth wants to litter my orchards with PAMPHLETS?

We finally seem to have gotten rid of the squirrels, and now this.

That’s a great view of Texazistan from outer space. All you 49 lesser nation/states take notice.

But, Ivan, you forgot the first thing about SCIF —-what’s learned in SCIF —stays in SCIF. No litter involved in a SCIF.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/18/2022, 11:06 am
who knows WHAT happened in the barn last night but it's going to need a week to clean up.
We told told them not to make flaming drinks near Trashmouth when he has gas.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/18/2022, 11:13 am

But, Ivan, you forgot the first thing about SCIF —-what’s learned in SCIF —stays in SCIF. No litter involved in a SCIF.

Comrade Jack, (may I call you Jack?) I'm not the one discussing anything learned in SCIF*, let's review who posted the first of this fine thread, shall we? I'm merely commenting on an open source (Thanks!) article, and without specifics or detail.

Your best defense at this point is to plead the H. R. CLINTON precedent for the electronic leaking of secret stuff on the interwebs. Of course you'll need to Vince Foster or Epstien a rat in your collective, nothing personal, its just in the Clinton "best practices" manual.

And litter is any pamphlet written by dead white cis-male slave owners, that my collective has to pick up along State Highway 6 as part of the Adopt a highway program.

* for our readers playing our home version of today's game, SCIF is a Special Compartmented Information Facility, where super-secret stuff is discussed and "compartmentalized" away from those either unwashed prole not "cleared" to know, or a Comrade with adequate security clearance but without verified Need to Know such specifical stuff...

now back to our game!

Not even if 'pelipsky (not Jack) stuffed SCIF materials in socks??? Like Sandy Burglar?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CONSTITUTION WRITTEN BY DEAD WHITE GUYS...
WE NEED A CONSTITUTION WRITTEN BY TODAY'S IGNORANT STUPID PEOPLE!

What a load of trash!

3/19/2022, 12:29 am
SCIF is a Special Compartmented Information Facility, where super-secret stuff is discussed and "compartmentalized" away from those either unwashed prole not "cleared" to know, or a Comrade with adequate security clearance but without verified Need to Know such specifical stuff...

Respectfully beg to differ: a SCF is a Secure Communications Facility, wherein classified things (such as Extremely Sensitive Compartmentalized Information) are stored, discussed, produced, received or transmitted.

It's pronounced "SCIF" or "SKIF" and even informally spelled that way, but it is a SCF (unless you're in the Air Force, where SCF probably means "Somebody Call Friday's for delivery and AEF (Ask for Extra Fries) cause it's almost time for lunch."

First post spelled SCIF, I (may or may not have) worked in a SCIF. Your SCF is your reality. My experience matches what "Not-Jack" spelled out. Works for me.

3/19/2022, 1:04 pm
First post spelled SCIF, I (may or may not have) worked in a SCIF. Your SCF is your reality. My experience matches what "Not-Jack" spelled out. Works for me.
That's fine.
BTW, I washed out some of those bottles so you could refill them.
Stakhpack.jpg

SCF.
SCIF.

Just visit the TPC secret and hidden from you information now leaking out of Texazistan and make preparations for your beet crew accordingly.

Make sure to rinse out those empty bottles before bringing them to Tractor Barn #2. And don't make a big show when you do. It's a TRACTOR BARN, not some community building in Ukraine marked: CHILDREN ONLY!

NOW! Can 'pelipsky have some peace and quiet, with this Moscow mule, to reflect on SCF/SCIF's material?

Washed bottles? I suppose we could try that...

Thanks!

3/19/2022, 5:21 pm

I had to wash them: they used to have some soda called "AGENT OR" or something in them and the half peeled-off labels said, "DAN [missing] R: CONT [missing] NS LETH [missing] L LEV [missing] LS OF DI [missing] XIN, so I figured I should rinse them in water from the drainage pond to get out any sugar in case someone is diabetic.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/19/2022, 5:53 pm
3/19/2022, 5:21 pm

I had to wash them: they used to have some soda called "AGENT OR" or something in them and the half peeled-off labels said, "DAN [missing] R: CONT [missing] NS LETH [missing] L LEV [missing] LS OF DI [missing] XIN, so I figured I should rinse them in water from the drainage pond to get out any sugar in case someone is diabetic.
Personal hygiene is usually recommended. Though, I'm not sure Ivan's beet vodka would be any less risky.

I can remember McDonalds (in USSA , pre-expansion into USSR) serving hamburgers in Styrofoam until a pansy-assed bleeding heart liberal progressive Comrade brought the environmental impact to the attention of management...

If management had had more of your beet vodka, things may have been different, but who can know, now. Choices had to be made in the interests of.......well, somebody.

3/20/2022, 8:04 pm
I can remember McDonalds (in USSA , pre-expansion into USSR) serving hamburgers in Styrofoam until a pansy-assed bleeding heart liberal progressive Comrade brought the environmental impact to the attention of management...

What if we drive around town with a Let's Go People's Cube coffee mug of choice, always at the ready for a refill at Starbucks? Washing Stations? What do they think, their customers are some holy men with only a mug as a possession??

Starbucks think customers live in prison camp??

A Let's Go People's Cube mug assault to sensibility could agitate to declare Starbucks a nuisance to the local's Collective, like Chick-Fil-A.