Liz Cheney considering running for president in 2024!

Liz Cheney says she has NOT ruled out running for president in 2024 and the most important issue is 'protecting the nation from Donald Trump'

Liz Cheney.jpg

She is going to save us from ourselves!

Cheney also sees her mission as destroying President Trump and the country’s biggest political base in history that voted for him. Cheney is angry and she wants the Republican Party the insignificant puddle of politicians that it is. She apparently likes watching communist lefties destroy the country in every way possible.

Will we be fortunate enough to see a Cheney/Kinzinger ticket?

One big mudwrestling pit; Liz Cheney, Hillary (Her Thighness, and beloved MTE), and Moochelle (FLATUS) Obama tossed in. First one out goes home and minds her business, last one out runs for president, with #2 as VP.

Next question. Yes, you in the back...

I'm old enough to remember when she could've been described as John McCain in a skirt. Now I'm not sure how to do that. A birthing John McCain? A menstruating John McCain?

I'm also old enough to remember when someone in the media claimed the biggest threat to Obama's re-election was Jon Huntsman, as if that was supposed to lure stupid Republicans into making him their candidate.

And yes, I'm old enough to remember when John Kasich thought he was all that simply because the NYT endorsed him for the GOP primary. He even bragged about it at one of the debates.

The only way to get Democrats to like you if you're a Republican is to act like a Democrat without actually becoming one. Switch parties and you're just another Democrat blending into the great mass of lockstepping groupthink. Charlie Crist was once Republican governor of Florida. Now he's running as a Democrat against "Death Satan" (R-Hell) but nobody knows it or if they do, they don't care.

I wanna see Liz run just to see the NYT endorsement during the GOP primary. And the only reason I'd want to see her become the GOP candidate is to enjoy how swiftly she goes back to being nothing more than the daughter of Dick the War Criminal who drinks oil, once mistook someone for a bird he shot, and was unfairly given a heart "transplant" (like he ever had a heart to begin with) in his 70's, when everyone knows that procedure is totally wasted on people of such an extreme, advanced age--unless, of course, they're Democrats, and then they must be kept alive as long as possible.

If only they did everything they could imagine to keep RBG alive as they do J6, she'd still be with us and so would Roe vs. Wade.

Liz should take all her supporters to the Democrat Party, then primary BidenHarris, before Hillary does. Then, use the Democrat Party to obliterate Trump and his deplorable hold on the Republican Party, and declare herself The Party™, before Hillary.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Jackalopelipsky,

Will Liz need to rent a large bus to transport ALL her supporters or will a short bus do?  Asking for a friend. 

So in trouble in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
7/5/2022, 7:02 pm
Will Liz need to rent a large bus to transport ALL her supporters or will a short bus do?

This is a bit large but it'll do.
SB.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/6/2022, 6:25 am
Red Salmon wrote:
7/5/2022, 7:02 pm
Will Liz need to rent a large bus to transport ALL her supporters or will a short bus do?

This is a bit large but it'll do.
Comrade Colonel

It will indeed hold all of Liz's supporters. The only issue is that it's not large enough to hold her ego.

I remain
Dr. Chicago