"Mansion" for sale - cheap

Comrades,

You will be delightfully surprised at the busy behind the scenery work we at the Cube have been doing, to help our fellow comrades in Pakistaniville.

As you know, the Osama mansion is now, unfortunately vacant. And we of the Party Elite were thinking, "what a waste of space" when so many peoples could use a good deal on a good home, especially in Pakiville.

They have an Obama economy also, do they not?

Thus we have made improvement and embellishment to make this lovely home, more lovely and homey for new tenants!

Here is a photo of before and afterwards. We are sure, that this lovely mansion home, will be a pleasure to it's new owners. We tidy up and painted over all the blood stains so they are hardly visible. I am sure you agree!

See how unkept it was before our backbreaking, endeavoring work?
before -

bin l3.jpg
afters -

bin L hous1.jpg
~
before -

bin l5.jpg
afters -

bin L hous tpaper.jpg
then -

bin l4.jpg
now -

bin L hous 2.jpg
And here is a photo of our hard working comrades, busy working. Well, OK, it is just I, the Frau, but someone had to take the accurate photo while I was overseeing the overseers.

bin12x.jpg

Good work Frau, looks like you will be busy for awhile. Hard to believe the Osama mansion could be improved upon but it did lack that womanly touch. Apparently having multiple wives does not guarantee a Martha Stewart ambiance. (unless one of them is Martha Stewart)

The killing of such a great leader will have repercussions for the West. The Holy Jihadists were always going to KILL the West but now they are "really going to kill the West". <link>Don't be deceived, adjectives and adverbs have meaning. I am very serious.

really.jpg

Dear Judge,

I see that you didn't get there until after the housing bubble burst. I think they'll need a stimulus package from Fearless Leader in Abbottabad. Maybe Fearless Leader could arrange for SEIU members to gather at the private residences of the retired Pakistani military leaders near this now-dilapidated mansion to protest the bursting of the housing bubble. Didn't Andy Stern say, "We're taking names, and we know where they live"?

--KOOK

back yard could use a barbecue. PORK ribs, anyone?

Such great photography! I wonder what this [hovel] great estate was like before the incident? How can anybody possibly blame dear leader, he was not even their but was on the golf course. Maybe we should put in a bid for the place, for using during weekend retreats and conferences!

Major Mistake is dumbfounded!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Good work Frau, looks like you will be busy for awhile. Hard to believe the Osama mansion could be improved upon but it did lack that womanly touch. Apparently having multiple wives does not guarantee a Martha Stewart ambiance. (unless one of them is Martha Stewart)

ah yes, I am thinking your thinking is correct. The Osama wives (I hate to say) do lack more of the more acceptable tidiness of American women. Possibly those burkers take up way too much time to press?

A BBQ would be just the thing!

Judge Colonel Frauline,

Is possibly mistake? Similar pictures (before, not after your efforts!) were of Bush Ranch near Crawford...

WHAT???

Frau, what happened to the fish pond addition to the backyard? I thought we already agreed that was going to an addition. I mean after all we already have plenty of fresh fish food that was just bought to dump into the thing. Tell the boys to get shoveling.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:WHAT???

Frau, what happened to the fish pond addition to the backyard? I thought we already agreed that was going to an addition. I mean after all we already have plenty of fresh fish food that was just bought to dump into the thing. Tell the boys to get shoveling.

Commodore,

I think the fish food has already been consumed:

--KOOK