Marines holding more than umbrellas...

GUNS.COM: Marine Corps tightens their grip on troop masturbation in Afghanistan

Dear Leader is right to "withdraw" from Afghanistan. It seems that Marines have taken matters into their own hands and are overloading the facilities. If only the Rethuglikkans would negotiate, such issues could be overcome...

Marines_Masturbating.jpg

Hand to gland combat takes practice to "pull off" properly...

Do not mock. In public schools, these young peoples have been trained in technique since kindergarten. We should clap applaud their use of school skills in later life. Indeed, they appear to be handling themselves their skills quite well.

Maybe they should stop training them how to use their "guns" in boot camp, no? [album] Image [/album]

Perhaps, instead of punitive measures, they can just hang pictures of Helen Thomas in the Obama Presidential Library replicas porta potties...

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Perhaps, instead of punitive measures, they can just hang pictures of Helen Thomas in the Obama Presidential Library replicas porta potties...
This might cause stoppages and blockages of another sort. It would be kinder to waterboard.

RedDiaperette wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Perhaps, instead of punitive measures, they can just hang pictures of Helen Thomas in the Obama Presidential Library replicas porta potties...
It would be kinder to waterboard.

We haven't done that since the savage days of the BusHitler Dark Ages. I believe it is a dying art.

All the more reason to engineer and recruit the androgynous New Man™!

Behold:

Proper training in hand to hand combat must be performed by an expert. After all, they are lethal weapons!

130912-D-PF830-006.jpg

Problem: Marines Masturbating in Afghanistan

Problem Solved: Afghanistan Anti-Masturbation Marine Porta-Potties

--KOOK

RedDiaperette wrote:Do not mock. In public schools, these young peoples have been trained in technique since kindergarten. We should clap applaud their use of school skills in later life. Indeed, they appear to be handling themselves their skills quite well.
You comment reminded me of a book by a comrade prog Robert Fulghum, "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." Here's a visual. I wonder if Michelle Obama may be interested in a campaign to prevent illness caused by bodily fluid discharge on the floor as pictured below.

Kindergarten.jpg
The same Robert Fulghum is the author of a famous quote popularized on thousands of bumper stickers:

"It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber."

Figures.

All I really need to know I learned by becoming a cynical old bastard.