McCain: Russians set up Electoral College to steal election

[img]/images/various_uploads/McCain_Kremlin_Trump_Conspiracy.jpg[/img]

In a new bid to reaffirm his relevance by opposing a Republican president, Senator John McCain has added his voice to the growing chorus demanding an investigation into Russian election tampering.

"Look," said the senator from Arizona, "we all know about the Russian hackers stealing the election because it's in every news cycle, and all the major networks keep repeating it. Opinion polls of people who depend on CNN think Russians stole the election, and we can't just pretend the evidence isn't there."

When asked how Russian entities stole the election, many politicians simply reiterate that they know it happened, and that's good enough.

"But not for me," said the maverick senator. "I want facts, and what I and my staff have uncovered is positively chilling. The Russians set up the Electoral College to steal the election from the American people. Lookit, nobody even heard of the Electoral College before this election, and the Russians never even thought about spying on America until Trump told them to in a press conference. We just put two and two together and got eleven, I mean, four."

Perhaps among the most disturbing facts unearthed by McCain's investigation is that James Madison, known for his inside information of the Electoral College, appointed John Quincy Adams, a future president, to be ambassador to Russia.

"We know for a fact," McCain continued, "that Adams met with Tsar Alexander I who said he wanted, and I quote, 'to contribute to the increase of their friendly relations.' Now what else could that possibly mean other than to give the election to Trump by cancelling out the popular vote?"

When told that The People's Cube, America's most trusted and most equal news source, ran a piece briefly explaining the history and purpose of the Electoral College, McCain simply waived his hand dismissively. "Fake news," he said with a smirk and a roll of the eyes.

In other news, Rachel Maddow is teasing her audience by promising to unveil leaked documents called "The Federalist Papers" which she claims are the secret work of an all male cult called the Founding Fathers. The documents, according to Maddow, reveal a conspiracy by the Founding Fathers to hand Trump the election against the will of Hillary voters through a system called the Electoral College.

I'm telling you, it's Orwellian. And chilling.

It's creepy indeed. These conspiracies called "democracies" have been around for centuries now. Nobody has been able to do anything about them. Now is our time to set things right!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I'm telling you, it's Orwellian. And chilling.
I have a lovely 1992 Orwellian Chardonnay chilling right now, definitely my cyberbeverage of choice. Thank God for "mavericks" like Gramps McCain. Some say he's past his prime. Some say he's addled and confused. Some say he's a media whore. And some say he needs to GTFO. I say YES! to all of the above.

Comrade McCain is a Hero, as he reminds us all the time. So why does he not proudly wear his Hero Of The Motherland medal with its beautiful shiny star?

I think he should receive the Hero of Cubist Labor with SJW device for heroically exposing this electoral conspiracy.

With all those tsunamis of Hypertrutherism rolling from Amerikkka-2017 across the Atlantic, a simpleton Comrade like yours truly starts to ask uneasy questions...

... say, even that Komissar al-Blogunov ‒ is he for real? or is all this a neuronal hologram, beamed out of Omsk? or a Susan Rice riddle, wrapped in a Comey mystery, inside a Maddow enigma, while perhaps there is a key to all that - in Kalorama?

But.. wait ‒ even that People's Cube... or is it yet The People's Kaaba? does that, after all, exist?
Labyrinth of Kubes, inside a Kube of labyrinths, all N-dimensional, N=26?

Q: What's the difference between a parody of John McCain and the real John McCain?
A: Exactly.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:With all those tsunamis of Hypertrutherism rolling from Amerikkka-2017 across the Atlantic, a simpleton Comrade like yours truly starts to ask uneasy questions...

... say, even that Komissar al-Blogunov ‒ is he for real? or is all this a neuronal hologram, beamed out of Omsk? or a Susan Rice riddle, wrapped in a Comey mystery, inside a Maddow enigma, while perhaps there is a key to all that - in Kalorama?

But.. wait ‒ even that People's Cube... or is it yet The People's Kaaba? does that, after all, exist?
Labyrinth of Kubes, inside a Kube of labyrinths, all N-dimensional, N=26?
Я думаю, что я американец.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... say, even that Komissar al-Blogunov ‒ is he for real? or is all this a neuronal hologram, beamed out of Omsk? ...
ok, Amyerikanyets, you say. So, where are you beamed from? Munich, ND?

The People's Cube wrote:
McCain_Mars_Laika_(500).jpg
wow, yet another proof !
clearly a Mars Laika Space Desk McCain connection !

(while also graphically proving that [highlight=#000000].ThePeoplesCube.[/highlight] actually exists! so, everything is fine.)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... say, even that Komissar al-Blogunov ‒ is he for real? or is all this a neuronal hologram, beamed out of Omsk? ...
Possibly Moscow, Idaho. Wait a second, did you just assume my gender?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Я думаю, что я американец.
Possibly Moscow, Idaho...
(... well, probe started. Comey, Susie, Butthurt. results soon ...)

Holy cow! The horror! The horror!

Image The Russkie bodily-fluidic influence on Amerikkka has obviously no end!
I bet, they also installed Leningrad, uh, I mean St. Petersburg here...

ADDENDUM.
@ Comrade Minitrue al-Belgiki - I suggest you Memory-Hole this: Moscou (Belgistan).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Я думаю, что я американец.
... Wait a second, did you just assume my gender?
haha! YOU dumayesh, shto YOU Американец! NOT Американка - Amyerikanka!

so, it's obvio..
uh, wait... (..thinkfeel..) uh, ..kanyets ..kanka. _hmm...

b..b..but (blitz!) BETWEEN those two poles, the FULL spectrum, infinity!

NOW I see... I DENOUNCE myself! Gender-insensitivity, 350%, full Stakhanov!
Komissar al-Amyerikanyets, when back from the beet fields, I will share half of my kasha soup!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Image The Russkie bodily-fluidic influence on Amerikkka has obviously no end!
I bet, they also installed Leningrad, uh, I mean St. Petersburg here...

ADDENDUM.
@ Comrade Minitrue al-Belgiki - I suggest you Memory-Hole this: Moscou (Belgistan).
And now a Target in every Moscow! The plot deepens and becomes even more chilling.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: And now a Target in every Moscow! The plot deepens and becomes even more chilling.
Even worse ... there is a target ON every Moscow! Who is doing all this targeting? Will the hate never end?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: And now a Target in every Moscow! The plot deepens and becomes even more chilling.
Even worse ... there is a target ON every Moscow! Who is doing all this targeting? Will the hate never end?
Comrade RD, Russians are bad this week, so targeting Moscows isn't hate. However, that can change at any moment. Have you downloaded the Current Truth app? You get notifications on what to think and when to think, well, respond, sent directly to your phone.

And, by Marx & Engels, see this?
It's even worse: NORDDAKOTA. SÜDDAKOTA. KALIFORNIEN.
What the heck? Der Führer co-conspiring?

Image Kremlin tricked TRUMP into revival of Molotov-Ribbentrop?
Via back channel established by McCain???

New evidence secretly posted on Facebook:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Moscow_Trump_1955_Parade.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:New evidence secretly posted on Facebook:

Hold on a minute...

TrumpRedSquare2.jpg

OML! Trump was campaigning in RUSSIA in 1955! This is a frightening discovery. And a chilling one.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Red Square wrote:New evidence secretly posted on Facebook:

Hold on a minute...

TrumpRedSquare2.jpg

OML! Trump was campaigning in RUSSIA in 1955! This is a frightening discovery. And a chilling one.
Why, that's Orwellian.

RedDiaperette wrote:
I recall similar targeting hooliganism not long ago. It has got to stop. For the CHILDREN ™