J-6 Moments

Comrades. No infraction is too big or too small to avoid its comparison to the outrage of January, 6, 2021. These scandals must be identified and exposed to the world and absolutely MUST be linked to the horrid events of J-6. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 1.17.42 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 1.31.50 AM.jpg

Just this morning I had my own J-6 moment. My neighbor, Senior Scrappy, took it upon himself to storm my Capital and empty his bowels on my lawn. Upon seeing this I simply could not resist pointing out how this blatant attack on my homestead was in fact the result of the events of January 6, 2021.

Need I not explain how or why there is such a connection but it is only for you to  accept my outrage and for you to proclaim it to the world, tis we NEVER FORGET. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 1.37.14 AM.jpg

I realize these things can be hard to share publicly as doing so no doubt stirs one's episodes of PTSD. But we have a civic duty to put our own well being aside in order to expose these acts of evil to the world.

El Presidente wrote:
2/15/2022, 3:15 am
Comrades. Just this morning I had my own J-6 moment. My neighbor, Senior Scrappy, took it upon himself to storm my Capital and empty his bowels on my lawn. Upon seeing this I simply could not resist pointing out how this blatant attack on my homestead was in fact the result of the events of January 6, 2021.
Much as I sympathize for the invasion and desecration of your lawn, if you had only posted this sign in your yard, your J6 moment might never have occurred.
Caution dogshit icon.jpg

Just a few preventive measures go a long way. Also, rat traps work well on Chihuahuas.

I suspect the burning of Reichstag was literally a J-6 moment.

You knuckleheads. That's nothing. November 8, 2016 was a J-6 moment all night long. And then for four years. And now it's really J-6 because they're closing in. I'm living J-6 moments every single day!

And everything looked so good on paper.

ja6plot.jpg

TPC's crack investigative team has tracked down the original plot and stage run for the notorious J-6 Insurrection. This was clearly NOT a spontaneous demonstration, but, an actual plot decades (26 years to the day to be exact) in the making. 

I hope the J6 Committee assembled by Leader Pelosi does not overlook this newly discovered chain of events.

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 11.40.33 PM.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/15/2022, 7:44 am
El Presidente wrote:
2/15/2022, 3:15 am

Much as I sympathize for the invasion and desecration of your lawn, if you had only posted this sign in your yard, your J6 moment might never have occurred.

I wait with anticipation for this to be offered in the TPC Store, comrade.

El Presidente wrote:
2/16/2022, 1:54 am
I wait with anticipation for this to be offered in the TPC Store, comrade.

I can just see it now...
YOQU.jpg

This was my J-6 moment.

The insurrectionist were dealt with.