More Secret Police Work

Fellow Comrades,
The Secret Police of the USSA are still hard at work making sure that the "freedoms" that people perceive to enjoy are being taken away for the better good. They have just shut down the "Elite Torrents" web site, accusing them of pirating and distributing the propagandist movie "Star Wars." For details on this, check out the Washington Post. (Note, though becoming more politically correct, this is still capitalist propaganda.)

The people at "Elite Torrents" have forgotten that unless they are only visiting the People's Cube, they are going to be caught for any illegal activity, including visiting websites other than the People's Cube. (Maybe I should give them a free ticket to the Institute for Re-education, People's Cube Website department.)

So stop using your tabbed browser to surf other web pages (except links provided through the People's Cube) and keep it right here!

Proclaming the work of the Secret Police,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

Who would want to see a movie made by a rich capitalist anyway? The peoples Cube only allows forign films whose creators have had all their profit re-distributed to the people.

It is obvious that our propaganda is starting to turn Lucas, some of the lines that brought a tear to my eye:

"Either your with me, or you're my enemy"

"I have ensured the stability and securtiy of my empire"

"Sometimes I think we're on the wrong side of this war..."

In addition, the obvious characterature of Cheney as Darth Sidious and Bush as Darth Vader is simply amazing. Three cheers for Komrade Lucas!

Still, he is a billionear whose money is in a dire need of re-distrobution.

I agree! billionaire George Lucas clearly doesn't understand his hard earned money is not his own!

"Billionaire" George Lucas never was a billionaire. It was perceived that way only to make him happy...the money is being re-distributed as we speak.

Excellent Komrade!

I shall see to it that you get extra potatoes in the winter!

Komrade Koz