Morning Joe's co-host Mika Brzezinski panics

The Morning Joe Show is panicking. I doubt they believe the polls that Biden is close to double-digits ahead.

The usual crazed conspiracy theories and foaming at the mouth have reached a new level.

As you watch this, ask yourself if this is the rant of someone who thinks Trump is going to lose the election, or someone who senses he will win?

Is this a KAREN Training video?

Young comrades, don't memory hole the Daddy Cult that means Mikaren 'knows' what she's Kareeening on about as highly paid know-it-all.

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski was a Polish-American diplomat and political scientist. He served as a counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981.

Puts everything into pop bottle lens Birx & Fauci® googled eyed focus, don't it, Comrades?

Comrade, that's not panic. It's passion. She's a well paid propagator with a passion for the Party Line™. To be honest, (a difficult matter for a loyal Party™ member) I could only watch 45 seconds of it before tears welled in my eyes. Her passion brought me to tears, comrade.

If it was boring or if it looked like a hostage video, nobody would pay attention to her. No. She is most certainly an asset to The Party™. And she knows her stuff. I've never seen a better performance in propagating the Current Truth™. If she can't convince people that Illegitimate President Trump is stealing the election, who can?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade, that's not panic. It's passion. She's a well paid propagator with a passion for the Party Line™. If it was boring or if it looked like a hostage video, nobody would pay attention to her. No. She is most certainly an asset to The Party™. And she knows her stuff. I've never seen a better performance in propagating the Current Truth™. If she can't convince people that Illegitimate President Trump is stealing the election, who can?
Komrade, your alliteration perforce persuades my heart to perform pitter-pats in palpitations. Welcome indeed back to the party of the Party.

Thank you, comrade RedDiaperette. I'm happy to be back amongst the Party™ faithful. My previous post has been slightly edited but the changes merely enhance the programming.