Movie Review: Bitch Slap

Three of America's top conservative women Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, and Laura Ingraham take on the liberal media elite and the political establishment in this knock-down-drag-out, action film. Because this movie lacks civility and glorifies conservative women at the expense of fellow travelers, I give it just one out of four beets.

Great Stalin's Ghost Comrade!

Make it go away!!!!!!!! Ooops, too late, time to change the shorts. For crying out loud Superkommissar the laundry bill is going to be a bit large around the gulag for a while.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago.

Well, at least, the Grub Hoe is inspirational. That's something, considering this exquisite detail of the poster inspires me to fantasize about: Beets, billions of beets, mashed into People's Beet Feet Balm™.

"...bound up with the question of whether England should declare war aims, or, indeed, have any war aims. All of what one might call respectable opinion is against giving the war any meaning whatever..."~~Eric Blair, 1941

Ooooo, those Progressive babes are giving me leg tingles.

(I think my sciatica is acting up again)

One whole beet, Maksim? I would give it maybe one quarter of a beet.

I saw the previews, absolutely disgusting! Someone needs to Bitch Slap these riechtwing hate-mongers. Just look at the pictures Comrade Scatchy posted, you can see the HATE in their faces.

I rest my case.

Angie Harmon is a conservative? That explains her short life among our comrades at Law and Order. I wondered.

Seeing the collage of my fellow Prog sisters reminds me--Valentine's Day is coming, and I still haven't received the latest issue of The People's Dating Service.

Who will take me to The Big Beet Hoedown?

Red Rooster wrote:I saw the previews, absolutely disgusting! Someone needs to Bitch Slap these riechtwing hate-mongers. Just look at the pictures Comrade Scatchy posted, you can see the HATE in their faces.

I rest my case.

I gotta admit, sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between the look of HATE and being SULTRY. That was certainly the case with my ex.

In fact, I have seen women trying to look sultry who ended up looking like they were about to throw up.

Maybe it was just me.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Seeing the collage of my fellow Prog sisters reminds me--Valentine's Day is coming, and I still haven't received the latest issue of The People's Dating Service.

I will take you. But the SHOVEL stays home.

Are you quite out of your mind, Comrade? Leave my shovel at home? You should know I never go anywhere without it.

Besides, how else am I supposed to fight off your advances when we go parking after the dance?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Are you quite out of your mind, Comrade? Leave my shovel at home? You should know I never go anywhere without it.

Besides, how else am I supposed to fight off your advances when we go parking after the dance?

Now everybody knows why I am the Czar of Stupefaction.

Right now, my jaw is on the floor.

Getting "lucky" with Pinky is to not get hit with that shovel.

Did I ever tell you how much you remind me of my ex?

I miss her like I miss getting dog bit.

(spit spit) I hate all those beautiful conservation women. They make me want to spit. There is no tingle there . . . just . . . just superficial, temporary, facial formities!! Who needs all that shallow prettiness, I ask?!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:

Pinkie, a date with you usually turns into The Big Beatdown.

However, thinking of you (and the Frau) I've compiled a list of dating suggestions for the ladies

here:

Comrades,

Both Kelly,M and Palin,S are on the extreme liberal end of conservatism. They are ideal moles for the future!

@Vladimir_Scratchanitch you forgot the homely bat-s**t crazy crusty hags of Code-Pink, namely Medea Benjamin and "Starhawk". I question the masculinity of Medea's husband and suspect that he may be a sensitive new age guy (SNAG).

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Seeing the collage of my fellow Prog sisters reminds me--Valentine's Day is coming, and I still haven't received the latest issue of The People's Dating Service.

Careful there Scratch, The Commissarka will have many suitors for Red Valentines Day...

Copy of Screenshot - 2_9_2011 , 6_07_48 AM.jpg

Where was Tammy Bruce when they were casting this horrific conservative film?
TammyBruce.jpg
(sorry boys, she's gay)

Scratchasnitch has posted Moonbattery images of "Conservative" and "Progressive" women. As anyone can see, Moonbattery's failure to include me was obviously the result of their not wanting to concede the existence of a super-hot Progressive babe. Eat your hearts out Bachmann, Palin, & Ingraham. But that's not the worst of it. As would be anyone, I'm quite distressed (as I'm sure MAKSIM is) that some idiot tea-partier has made a lame attempt to imply that that awful Anne Coulter woman could be "America's Answer to Anna Chapman":

(To view a larger version with a legible disclaimer, click the image above.)

--Spymaster Anna Chapman

It is hereby suggested we ban these conservatives babes from this glorious forum; after all, our side cannot win an argument with any of them so they must be subdued.

Vladimir jumps on the grenade to save the rest of us! Lenin be praised, we survive!

If the Regimental clerk is sober (fat chance!) an Order of the Texazistan Star with Beet Clusters (for Valor) should be in the mail... don't make us present it posthoumously.