MSNBC Host Rachel Maddow Admits to Being a Man

RachelMaddow.jpg
In a surprising telecast this evening, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow confessed to not only being a man, but to having a "room temperature IQ".

"I'm not really sure what that means," Maddow admitted, referring to her low IQ being essentially room temperature, "But I'm sure it's progressive!"

Maddow "came out" and admitted her maleness after years of suspicion on the part of many Americans.

"Yes, I'm a man. I've always been a man, but I have extremely low testosterone, whatever that is, so I just decided to go with my feelings a long time ago," stated the star of the surprisingly low rated "Rachel Maddow Show".

We contacted 100 of the approximately 700 viewers of the show and were told that most of those we spoke to pretty much just use the "Rachel Maddow Show" for background noise when cleaning house or doing dishes, and that they really weren't shocked at all by today's revelation by Maddow.

The low rated MSNBC host said that she's considering transitioning out of television and starting a stage act in Los Vegas, and that she'll be there all week!

MaddowSDI-300x167.jpg
Rachel admitted she's suffered from Maddow's disease for years. No cure is presently on the horizon.

rachel-maddow-320.jpg
Oh, and this is a picture of her brother David at a New Year's Eve party last year.

NEWSFLASH-

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News To Americans

I guess that means the handcuffs can come off MSNBC and they can finally be open propagandists for the Obamination and the Demmicrats.

I always thought she was a lesbian, not that there's anything wrong with that. Is she a man or a "man"? Apparently there's a difference.

Comrade Head of Jello, as we understand it, Ms Maddow is a "man" man.

Not that there's anything wrong with that either. Good Lenin, no.

We believe that, since hearing her MSNBC admission, she got man parts; they apparently just never grew up.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Head of Jello, as we understand it, Ms Maddow is a "man" man.

Not that there's anything wrong with that either. Good Lenin, no.

We believe that, since hearing her MSNBC admission, she got man parts; they apparently just never grew up.

So Comrade ROCK, my long-held assumption that Maddcow was a Lesbian Bull Dyke is wrong?

So she is not a she but a transgendered "he" LGBT whatever the hell?

I am soooo confused.

It's that chlorine in the water! I knew it!

Comrade Scratchanitch, I was hoping to not have to get medically technical, but my phone has been ringing non-stop, my texts are going crazy, and I'm being tweeted to death by people who want the inside scoop. So here it is:

Rachel Maddow is actually neither man nor woman, and she is also not really neither, nor is she both.

But, while she is essentially sexless, if you look very, very closely - this according to doctors who have treated her at various Planned Parenthood clinics over the years - you can kind of almost barely see a teensy, tiny, wee little, well, wee wee. A wee wee wee, if you will. Kind of.

Not that you'd want to look that close. Trust me.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Scratchanitch, I was hoping to not have to get medically technical, but my phone has been ringing non-stop, my texts are going crazy, and I'm being tweeted to death by people who want the inside scoop. So here it is:

Rachel Maddow is actually neither man nor woman, and she is also not really neither, nor is she both.

But, while she is essentially sexless, if you look very, very closely - this according to doctors who have treated her at various Planned Parenthood clinics over the years - you can kind of almost barely see a teensy, tiny, wee little, well, wee wee. A wee wee wee, if you will. Kind of.

Comrade ROCK- I confess that I have never at any time had any thoughts of sexual lustiness about the Madcow. And being quite the womanizer from years past, it seems strange to me that the Madcow has NEVER been appealing to me.

As I recall, my first impression of her/him/it many years ago was "Yuck. Nasty".

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] misspoke when he wrote:But, while she is essentially sexless, if you look very, very closely - this according to doctors who have treated her at various Planned Parenthood clinics over the years - you can kind of almost barely see a teensy, tiny, wee little, well, wee wee. A wee wee wee, if you will. Kind of.

rachel-jumps.jpg

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] piqued Willy Wonka's lustful interest when he wrote:Comrade Head of Jello, as we understand it, Ms Maddow is a "man" man.
man-man.jpeg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] piqued Willy Wonka's lustful interest when he wrote:Comrade Head of Jello, as we understand it, Ms Maddow is a "man" man.
man-man.jpeg

Comrade Putout-

There's only one way to know for sure, but I have absolutely zero interest in seeing that.

Please, help me. I do not know who this boy is. He looks like the little boy who used to live down the street, whose name was Ricky Maddcow. Or possibly like someone from an obscure Jeopardy question.
11393-who is.png
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/bourgeois-don-t-know-who-rachel-maddow-is-t8369.html

I guess he was a cross-dresser in high school too-

While I am distracted by the "what ain't sexy" subject, what does the comrades think of these 5 gallon jugs?

5_gallon_jugs.jpg

And if that doesn't make your heart strings twang, how about THIS?

skinny.jpg

Holy mother of God! Where are the censors when we need them?

Captain Craptek wrote:Well...there goes my lunch...
Aww, NUTS!
Why did you have to tell us that?

Rachel Maddow in the People's Cube history:

[img]/images/Bergdahl_Maddow_Gay_Muslim.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/PajamaBoy_OFA_Rachel_Maddow.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Rachel Maddow in the People's Cube history:

[OFF]

She looks like Buddy frickin' Holly!

BuddyHolly.jpg

Dedhedvedev wrote:... she a man or a "man"? ...
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:... Ms Maddow is a "man" man ...
Comrades, why so binary (1=man,0=woman) obsessed?
Rachel M always seemed like a zhem. Or xirx. Or sumptin.

Captain Craptek wrote:It's that chlorine in the water! I knew it!
Nay, nay, Capt'n. Fluoridation. FLUOR-I-DA-TION.

(hypothetical) Comrades Amnesiacs, likewise Komsomoltsy Millenials - check this.