MTE explains all!

inspired-2015-10-hillary-clinton-benghazi-testify-1-getty-main[1].jpg
Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump

Our beloved Many Titted Empress and Cankle-in-Chief has revealed the secret to her losstheft of the previous election.

Reaffirming her true status as a victim, Her Thighness has declared Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny as excuses primary reasons.

The first three are all Rethuggklkan fake news. Pure fiction. That last one, misogyny--I'm not sure how that fits, but I'll look it up after the kitchen wench brings me a beer and a sammitch.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
inspired-2015-10-hillary-clinton-benghazi-testify-1-getty-main[1].jpg
Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump

Our beloved Many Titted Empress and Cankle-in-Chief has revealed the secret to her losstheft of the previous election.

Reaffirming her true status as a victim, Her Thighness has declared Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny as excuses primary reasons.

The first three are all Rethuggklkan fake news. Pure fiction. That last one, misogyny--I'm not sure how that fits, but I'll look it up after the kitchen wench brings me a beer and a sammitch.
Let's put our hands together for another episode of DELUSIONAL VICTIMHOOD!!!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... That last one, misogyny--I'm not sure how that fits ...
"misogyny" is when ye don' like 'em bitches.
and ye tell me whads to like about 'er bitch? :

Hillary.style.dress.frills.jpg

Back in 2008 I posted shirts with this design for sale, but only two misogynists bought them. I assume that one of them was Comrade Ivan.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Iron_500.jpg[/img]

We don't see the face of the person holding the signs, but I assure you it's Comrade Ivan again.

[img]/images/Hillary_Iron_my_shirt_wipe_server.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Still stuck in the Kübler-Ross 1st & 2nd stages of grief.

LOL, they STILL BELIEVE that Russia meddled in the election! Still crazy delusional after all these years months.

One of my crewpersons almost bought it trying to talk Hillary down...

If you blame everyone but yourself for losing something universally acknowledged to be totally yours to lose, then you deserve to lose it.

To be a leader, you must first refuse to be a victim.

No one is scared of a victim. That's how they're easily victimized. That's also why victims don't become leaders, unless they can victimize enough fellow victims into supporting their victimhood and sharing the misery that inevitably ensues and gives them the platform to campaign for the position of victim-in-chief.

It's the Great Circle of Victimhood.