Nancy Pelosi: I've fallen and I can't get up!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and a number of her congressional colleagues gathered to kneel on Monday for the time they say a police officer had his knee on the neck of George Floyd.

Nancy Pelosi kneeling.jpg

However, the photo op did not quite go as planned.

In complete disagreement with the Speaker of the House, Obianuju Ekeocha who is from Africa was not pleased with the democrats kneeling display

Obianuju Ekeocha.jpg

Pelosi, Schumer, and others coordinated with the Congressional Black Caucus to don what the media might generically describe as ‘Traditional African Garb' in a supposed show of solidarity with BLM … something-something racism. And George Floyd.

There's just one problem with that publicity stunt. Ok, more than one, but from the perspective of a wonderful lady from Africa, she has one objection to raise.

Obianuju does not appreciate African culture being used as empty tokenism in which to wrap Democrat's political agendas.

She is a Nigerian, and respects the unique cultural identity of Ghana far too much to casually don that culturally-loaded fabric.

Hoptep Jeasus.jpg

Did they also serve watermelon at this kneel-in?

Ethnic African scarves? This isn't how you honor the activists in the BLM movement; this isn't why they're in this struggle.

If Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and other Democrats want to really honor the BLM movement and work out their white guilt while standing on their knees, they need to do what this dedicated white activist does.

Mystery item No. 1

And if the Congressional Democrats need to study the theory of it first, may I recommend them a theoretician with big experience despite her seemingly young age.

Mystery item No. 2

Hey, female comrade! My eyes are right here!

Why isn't Nadler on his knees, too? I demand an immediate Congressional investigation!

Such dumbos. Couldn't they simply wear a bone-through-nose or sumptin?

Man, this is a WHOLE lot more honest than that stupid Trump holding up a Bible in front of church!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Man, this is a WHOLE lot more honest than that stupid Trump holding up a Bible in front of church!
I heard Congressman James E. Clyburn (D-SC) tell Neil Cavuto on Fox today regarding Trump and the Bible that photo-ops aren't leadership. He probably hadn't heard about the photo-op with the scarves in Congress, he was too busy being a leader.