NASA UFO REPORT: “Nothing to see here, folks: Move along”

NASA Report.jpg
NASA—the same space agency that switched its mission to “Muslim Outreach” during the Obama Administration—has published a skeptical report on unidentified aerial phenomena (UFOs). 

Sounding as if Kamala Harris wrote it, the report dismisses UFOs of extraterrestrial origin with haughty pedagogese drivel: 

“If we acknowledge that as one possibility, then those objects must have traveled through our solar system to get here. Just as the galaxy does not stop at the outskirts of the solar system, the solar system also includes Earth and its environs.”

No shit, Sherlock. And speaking of Mr. Spock Sherlock Holmes, the report takes pains to put the extraterrestrial possiblities in last place:

“In the search for life beyond Earth, extraterrestrial life itself must be the hypothesis of last resort; the answer we turn to only after ruling out all other possibilities. As [Mr. Spock] Sherlock Holmes said, ‘Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

At a recent press conference, French-born NASA administrator Will Belsón stuck to the NASA narrative, urging reporters to take the idea of space aliens with “a grain of sodium chloride.”

French-born NASA Administrator Will Belsón answers reporters’ questions at a press conference at NASA headquarters on September 14, 2023 in Washington, DC.
French-born NASA Administrator Will Belsón answers reporters’ questions at a press conference at NASA headquarters on September 14, 2023 in Washington, DC.

Popping a slide onto the graphics view screen, Belsón continued. “Most of what the public thinks it knows about extraterrestrial life is derived from watching too many cheap science-fiction movies like this one,” he said.

Cheap 1950s sci-fi movie poster.
Cheap 1950s sci-fi movie poster.

“Most of what the public—and even the military—report as “UFOs are actually weather balloons and atmospheric/optical phenomena, NOT interdimensional transit craft from planet Gloxnar,”  Belsón said, extending a tentacle and pointing at his next slide.

Some of the weather balloons and atmospheric/optical phenomena often mistaken for UFOs, including one spotted in Texazistan (upper right, courtesy of Mrs.Thestakhanovets).
Some of the weather balloons and atmospheric/optical phenomena often mistaken for UFOs, including one spotted in Texazistan (upper right, courtesy of Mrs.Thestakhanovets).

Popping in the next slide, Belsón rapidly blinked his bulging black glassy eyes.

alien-corpses.jpg
Alleged E.T. corpses presented to Mexico's congress.

"And those alleged extraterrestrial corpses shown to Mexico's Congress last week? Fakes! Nothing but clay sculptures clumsily molded by retarded children. They look nothing like the people of Gloxnar or even the slum-loving garbage people of planet Zlorg."

The NASA administrator went on to say that the public need not be concerned about such things and should "have a drink and go shopping—or go back to sleep."

“There is really nothing to worry about, especially at the U.S. southern border,” he said. “The so-called ‘invasion’ there is by humans, not people from planet Gloxnar disguised as humans. In fact, there are no people from planet Gloxnar disguised as humans anywhere—not even at the highest levels of NASA. Or of Earth’s primitive bickering capitalist/nationalist governments.”

When asked by a reporter, “What’s all this about planet Gloxnar?” Belsón seemed agitated. Waving his tentacles, he replied, “Oh, did I say Gloxnar? I meant to say France—um, uh, I mean—domestic terrorists.” 

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/09/ ... bout-ufos/

Bbbbbut those nonhuman biologics…

Mexico ain’t buying what tentacled eggspurts are selling.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180982900/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/15/2023, 12:17 pm
Bbbbbut those nonhuman biologics…
Thanks. In my haste I left that passage out (since been inserted...like an alien probe).

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/15/2023, 12:22 pm
Make your own Cabbage Head invader
VNV.jpg

BTW: I used "Cabbage-Men" because "Brussel Sprouts Men" wouldn't fit.