Neo-CHope

Many Obama supporters have realized even before inaguration that their HOPE will not net them CHANGE from the Obamessiah. However, there are still options!

HOPE!!!

https://www.tide.com/en_US/loadsofhope/scrapbook.jsp

2k4927ed573e.jpg

CHANGE!!!

Image Image Image Image Image
The best thing about the CHANGE machines featured here is that they all voted for The One!!

Obamaissar Vodkavich wrote
Many Obama supporters have realized even before inaguration that their HOPE will not net them CHANGE from the Obamessiah. However, there are still options!

Obamaissar V!

Your product Neo-ChopeTM is clearly the cleaning agent of choice for the most discerning Chicago Politicians. Notice how nicely it cleaned Obama's campaign.
Unfortunately the Secret Ingredient has been accidentally released to the public by Comrade Blagojevich. The Secret Ingredient that made Neo-ChopeTM such an effective white-washing agent was "Lye"! Obama continuously applied generous amounts of Neo ChopeTM (containing "lye") and this cleaned his campaign very nicely!

Sadly, Blagojevich failed to read the manufacture's warning which stated: "injudicious use of the product can lead to permanent damage to one's historical profile."

And Neo-ChopeTM cleans even better when used in a brand new Chicago MachineTM!!!

In a double-blind comparison test, we asked Mr. & Mrs. Rahm of Illinois to whitewash some of their dirty lanudry in an old-fashioned washing machine and some in a brand new Chicago MachineTM.

The laundry washed in the old machine was not completely cleaned, resulting in multiple prosecutions, fines and jail time. But, the laundry washed in the Chicago MachineTM with Neo-ChopeTM came out completely clean resulting in no prosecutions and a "not a current target" recommendation from the special prosecutor and the media!

So, if you're a sleazy corrupt pol trying for higher office, be sure to clean your dirty laundry in a Chicago MachineTM with Neo-ChopeTM before any of your former cronies start talking to the prosecutor about YOU!

Of course, Americans are going to get change. They've already received a change of story.

Comrades,

This revolutionary thread seems to be confusing change with flat circular Capitalist Exploitation Units (CEUs). Shortly after The One commences public enlightenment, lowering the seas, etc., He will also save us through inflation, just like FDR. If you don't believe me, feast your eyes on this instructional 1933 video by MGM that ends with "Yowzer! Happy days are here again!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/99Dzdc1H0wM&c ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/99Dzdc1H0wM&c ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comrade_Tovarich

Is Grandpa! Thank you comrade. Cheap SOB's wouldn't let him speak (Dr. Watson). They would've had to pay him an extra dollar for a speaking part.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

This revolutionary thread seems to be confusing change with flat circular Capitalist Exploitation Units (CEUs).

Ah, but you forget that in this post-modern progressive world, reality is up for grabs. That is why an empty suit who's never held a job is a genius qualified to be president messiah. So, yes, that confusion of CHANGE with change is part of the narrative. And Obama has already said that HE is the "change" so now we may either get CHANGE, change or "change", depending on what is convenient for his purpose at the time. This is much better than the old "bait and switch" gambit; this is Bait and Change! (or CHANGE, make that change.... or is it "change"?)

Opiate Of the People wrote: And Neo-Chope(TM) cleans even better when used in a brand new Chicago MachineTM!!!
For the stinging commentary concerning the product Neo-ChopeTMand the Chicago MachineTM, I am awarding Comrade Opiate the following:

The Party's Sarcastic Comedic Award, First Class!

This award is to be proudly displayed on the wall for ALL to see (until the next regime change)!

Comrade Opiate,

To quote a friend from The Region (metro Chicago), "If there's grass on the infield, I'll play ball." My progressived version: "If there's redistributed green in my pocket, I'll vote Obama."

Proletarian Robot wrote: For the stinging commentary concerning the product Neo-ChopeTMand the Chicago MachineTM, I am awarding Comrade Opiate the following:

The Party's Sarcastic Comedic Award, First Class!

This award is to be proudly displayed on the wall for ALL to see (until the next regime change)!

Oh, now I know how Rosie O'Donnell and other top echelon people's celebrities feel when they win an award! I humbly accept this award and wish to thank the Academy, my producer, my director, my psychiatrist, my parole officer, my drug dealer pharmacist, the folks at the Betty Ford clinic and all the little people (you know who you are) who made this honor possible. And, not to forget, thank Comrade Obama who makes everything possible.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Opiate,

To quote a friend from The Region (metro Chicago), "If there's grass on the infield, I'll play ball." My progressived version: "If there's redistributed green in my pocket, I'll vote Obama."

Of course, we would all vote for Obama anyway because he is the greatest leader there ever was and it is the right thing to do! But the redistributed green just helps me focus my mind so I can remember to go the polling place before I get sloshed at the tavern go to work.