"New" - Kent State - With a Twist

Comrades, the mythical horned rodent quite often gets this feelthink that 'pelipsky lives in that alter-no-reality of Back to the Future II where Biff is KING...and married to 'pelipsky's mother when history repeatedly twists.

In a world where students actually PROTEST to ATTEND CLASS... and then POLICE shoot some kind of eye and nose irritant into the crowd of students demanding to attend class. 'pelipsky's mythical mind is just blown to smithereens by repressed memories of being shot at Kent State protest against the evil NIXON!!! and his maniacal war in Viet Nam fighting Communists.

Now, protests are over the evil Trump and his war against Corona Virus and Dayton University's support of the Corona Virus War in their zeal to destroy Trump, backed up with police state actions.

It's BIFF World Comrades! ...and he's married to YOUR m.o.t.h.e.r. That's right, comrades...BIFF is married to y.o.u.r. mother.

Complete mythical horned rodent alter-no-reality, comrades.

Alter-No-Reality.

Well...the mythical horned rodent can recognize a Biff World beet vodka concocted libation known as a Kent State 2020 with a Twist, when 'pelipsky tastes it.

Just order up a pitcher from The People's Bartender, AOC, as explanations are explained while sippin' a Kent State 2020 with a Twist down at your local Biff World and see if things don't begin to make sense... in a mythical horned rodent space/time/continuum trail sort of way.

'pelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

DAYTON, OHIO- When the University of Dayton in Ohio announced it's temporary suspension of all classes and on-campus housing due to coronavirus concerns, students responded by rioting.

The announcement was made Tuesday, and within hours, hundreds of students had gathered on a campus street.

Police in riot gear clear Lowes Street after report of large crowd on UD campus

[OFF]

Conclusion - they even built RIOTS better back then!

Kent State, the students protested against military bombings and got shot by the NATIONAL freakin' GUARD! Dayton University, the students protested against a virus and got sprayed with tabasco sauce by some cops.

And what kind of person protests to GO to class? When I was growing up, during the winter, I'd always watch channel 2 with bated breath, watching the 2-hour delay and closure announcements scroll through the chyron, praying to gods that even the Encyclopedia Britannica didn't know of for my school to be on that list, and if it wasn't, watching it scroll through 3 more times to make absolutely sure. I don't care if it was elementary or junior high, it still counts. Hell, if you take a walk around the buildings of most universities they look dumpier than the average junior high school already. Makes you wonder where the hell all that federal cash is going...

BORING! (And I'm not talking about the article)

ON TOPIC: I think I know who is controlling them like the mindless robots they are. Who owns the remote control, owns the future!

Bernie_Future.jpg

Most gracious thanks, Red Square.

Something is really wrong with the Biffco® space/time/continuum at Dayton U. Iffins these University students wanted an on-line college degree they wouldn't have shelled out the big bucks for a degree earned from attending and passing actual classes.

It's gonna take a bigger pitcher of Kent State 2020's with a twist to get where this is headed.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:[OFF]

Conclusion - they even built RIOTS better back then!

Kent State, the students protested against military bombings and got shot by the NATIONAL freakin' GUARD! Dayton University, the students protested against a virus and got sprayed with tabasco sauce by some cops.

[highlight=#ffff99]And what kind of person protests to GO to class?[/highlight] When I was growing up, during the winter, I'd always watch channel 2 with bated breath, watching the 2-hour delay and closure announcements scroll through the chyron, praying to gods that even the Encyclopedia Britannica didn't know of for my school to be on that list, and if it wasn't, watching it scroll through 3 more times to make absolutely sure. I don't care if it was elementary or junior high, it still counts. Hell, if you take a walk around the buildings of most universities they look dumpier than the average junior high school already. Makes you wonder where the hell all that federal cash is going...

BORING! (And I'm not talking about the article)

Exactly, Comrade Stierlitz... complete Biff World Alter-NO-Reality.

Nothing about this seems 'real' except the Tabasco Sauce to 'pelipsky's eyes.

Good thing, 'pelipsky has a full pitcher of Kent State 2020's with a twist to relieve all this Biff World shaking and stirring that's putting a crack in the space/time/continuum.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:

Good thing, 'pelipsky has a full pitcher of Kent State 2020's with a twist to relieve all this Biff World shaking and stirring that's putting a crack in the space/time/continuum.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

[OFF]

At least Biff-World had flying cars and hoverboards. We're living in a sci-fi dystopia minus all the perks. No cool tech, no laser pistols, just a dictatorship working off of phone lines laid 50 years ago, ideas thought up 150 years ago (not good ones either), and politicians born 70 years ago.

All I can say is this - If you told me 10 years ago that I'd see the stuff I've seen and continue to see, I would've shot you. I just wish those damn smart phones were never invented and that Cocaine Bush didn't tell people to go shopping.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

[OFF]

At least Biff-World had flying cars and hoverboards. We're living in a sci-fi dystopia minus all the perks. No cool tech, no laser pistols, just a dictatorship working off of phone lines laid 50 years ago, ideas thought up 150 years ago (not good ones either), and politicians born 70 years ago.

All I can say is this - [highlight=#FFFF99]If you told me 10 years ago that I'd see the stuff I've seen and continue to see, I would've shot you[/highlight]. I just wish those damn smart phones were never invented and that Cocaine Bush didn't tell people to go shopping.

'pelipsky is so glad to hear that you wouldn't have shot Comrade Stierlitz, instead.

The mythical horned rodent has been shot in the back of the head so often,...well...let's just say...it keeps the jackalope taxidermist industry at full capacity. For a while it was touch and go at the Jackalope Taxidermist Rust Belt...what with that giant suckin' sound of NAFTA sending all the good payin' Jackalope Taxidermist jobs to Mec hi co.

Growing up in Biffco World™ and only hearing about the myth and legend of an alternative space time continuum - in which Biff is NOT king...and married to your mother -- is the stuff that tries men's souls. All Amerikkkan Revolutionaries experienced same thing.

This is why TPC's Red Revolution 2020 is the map Comrades use their smart phone gps system to hooverboard back to the future.

If mythical horned rodents are still alive and kickin'...then what's to fear but fear itself?

Just shoot 'pelipsky again- it only increases our population. Just know that 'pelipsky still roams out on the mythical prairie of Texazistan...and doesn't that make you feel good inside just knowing that? Get out an hooverboard in the sunshine in preparation.

'pelipsky,
mythical horned rodent and Russian Agent
with love xxx

Red Revolution 2020

Update: Red Revolution 2020 from the Campus Front on Kent State 2020 with a twist.

Students 'know' most of their professors...don't know how to send email much less 'code'. Besides, students didn't shell out the big bucks to attend university to be taught on-line. Professors are not tv anchors like Max Headroom ready for prime time.

Students protesting to SIT IN class...rather than down at the local Trump Headquarters in Trump's Hotel or, gathering to pull down some past history monuments, is like logic and reason to the mythical horned rodent's ears and mind grown weary of BiffCo World of Back to the Future ii - that twisted world where Biff is King - and married to your mother!

Comrades, claim your stake in The People's Red Revolution 2020 and demand your current betters get back to the 'real' world.