New messages for the young voters about Hillary Clinton

[img]/images/Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg[/img]

Pro-Hillary Group: She's Not Rich, She's You

Hillary is not Rich. She is close to dirt poor.

She is near to her peak of prime.

She is a young fire with a young beautiful face to match.

Like, she is so hip.

Her mind is fully functional. She can remember a hundred things.

Two words, Bill Clinton.

Our beloved MTE is indeed all that you claim... it is the current truth.

[just wondering if The Party Image had devised the new current truth for when she drops in the polls? just curious]

Besides which, it is sexist not to vote for her ... unless, as Comrade Darski points out, the Party decides it is counterrevolutionary to vote for her. The Party is all-wise, all-merciful.

Who is Hillary Clinton? I......I don't recall. What difference, at this point, does it make?

She must win the presidency! Because she is....a girl! Because a president needs to be LIKE me to understand me right? And that's what presidents do, right? They listen to me. They understand me.

Don't worry, redheaded transgendered males of Romanian heritage....someday we'll have a president who's like you, too.

I just added an image to the lead post with the most appropriate tagline:

She's just like you.
Young, hip, beautiful,
sober and broke.
Her mind is almost fully functional,
but she remembers everything,
just wait and see.
Hillary Clinton

She's so young and hip, that's why her parents named her after Hilary Duff. The second L is due to either a typo on her birth certificate, or maybe her parents added it so she wouldn't be confused with Ms. Duff. Who knows?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:She's so young and hip, that's why her parents named her after Hilary Duff. The second L is due to either a typo on her birth certificate, or maybe her parents added it so she wouldn't be confused with Ms. Duff. Who knows?

I'm confused. I thought she was named after Edmund Hillary, who climbed to the top of the tallest tit on the many titted planet. Did somebody re-assess the Current Truth™ when I wasn't looking?

Historical fact: Governor DeWitt Clinton of New York, who was inspired by Hillary's summit of Everest to create the Erie Canal, was named after her.
canl1825.jpg
Here's a picture of Governor Clinton "marrying" the waters of Lake Erie and the Hudson River to protest the Republican campaign of gendercide against women.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: I thought she was named after Edmund Hillary, who climbed to the top of the tallest tit on the many titted planet.
You are Korrekt, Komrade Kangaroo. She has claimed to have been named after Sir Edmund, who ascended Mt. Everest some five years after she was born --

-- but at this point, what difference does any of that make?

DeWitt was named after Hillary? That doesn't make any sense. Is DeWitt French for Hillary?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:DeWitt was named after Hillary? That doesn't make any sense. Is DeWitt French for Hillary?
Yes, yes it is. Well done, Comrade KKK.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:She's so young and hip, that's why her parents named her after Hilary Duff. The second L is due to either a typo on her birth certificate, or maybe her parents added it so she wouldn't be confused with Ms. Duff. Who knows?

I'm confused. I thought she was named after Edmund Hillary, who climbed to the top of the tallest tit on the many titted planet. Did somebody re-assess the Current Truth™ when I wasn't looking?
Hamburger Hill.jpg
Comrade Roo,
Hillary being named after Sir Edmund was a disinformation campaign propagated by Snopes and the Reich-wing media to sully the family name. Her namesake was the Battle of Britain pilot Richard H. Hillary who succumbed to his injuries during World War II (He soared to the heavens in 1943, well before the blessed birth.). He suffered the agonies of experimental surgical procedures to get back into fighting shape and was the inspiration for Komrade "Hamburger Hill" Clinton's decision to commit to cosmetic surgery individualized combat training between stints in making bank the Connect with Amerikkka Tour. Her only regret was being forced to abandon time spent with an adoring public. Giving the Secret Service lap dances Stalking Dear Leader through a round of golf convinced her they really are incompetent, whore-mongering pigs she was ready to lead the Nation. She attributes plastic surgery for making her doable her youthful appearance to the invigorating regimen of the program and promised herself her instructors she would celebrate her victory in 2016 engorging myself “until I burst” repelling the Capitol Dome in full combat gear. The rumor of male hormone abuse explains the five o'clock shadow is baseless. She vowed that unlike her predecessor she will pack off to prison anyone that f**ks with her take charge in restoring Amerikkka to its former glory.

Addendum: like all great Americans who built the fabric of this nation, DeWitt Abdul Clinton was a Muslim.

Biff Henderson wrote: Hillary being named after Sir Edmund was a disinformation campaign propagated by Snopes and the Reich-wing media to sully the family name.

I thought Hillary said she was named after Hillary. Was Hillary disinformed?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote: Hillary being named after Sir Edmund was a disinformation campaign propagated by Snopes and the Reich-wing media to sully the family name.

I thought Hillary said she was named after Hillary. [highlight=#ffff00]Was Hillary disinformed?[/highlight]
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt,It is just like the Reich-wing media to twist one of the Ten Commandments to serve their own ends. Komrade Hillary honored her parents by taking at face value what she was told about her surname and is pilloried for it. If everyone was held accountable for having once believed in the tooth fairy where would we be? The road to Next Tuesday has its dips and twists - I will not pay heed to obstructionists blocking the way.

I never would have knew that Hillary would be such a hot topic.
darski wrote:Our beloved MTE is indeed all that you claim... it is the current truth.

[just wondering if The Party Image had devised the new current truth for when she drops in the polls? just curious]
Yes, comrade Darski, the plans are triple secret that not even the planner knows about the plan.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I just got to bump this article up for this occasion.
Xem.jpg