New people's meme

This meme is guaranteed to shut down debate with hard logic and shame the opposition into silence...
SMP Meme.jpg

This still does not answer the question: How many pancakes fit in a doghouse?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:This still does not answer the question: How many pancakes fit in a doghouse?
Answers? We don't need no stinkin' answers. We're into shutting down thought.

Red Square wrote:Image
At least they spared the penguins - for now.

Any comrade who selects any chocolate other than dark chocolate should be taken to the nearest People's Processing Center where they will be receive the best education our government can distribute.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... At least they spared the penguins ...
Penguins??? Ever heard what they whisper about parrots? Sheesh...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Parrots??

True story from Central Texazistan.

The 'pelipksy neighborhood Next Door app reported: White Parrot lost.

Across town neighborhood Next Door app reported: White Parrot found.

It wasn't the same parrot.

Now, try to stop thinking, comrades, or face Newton's Third Law.

your welcome forelock tug from the mythical horned rodent living in perpetual anomaly,
j.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
... Next Door app reported: White Parrot lost .. [and] reported: White Parrot found ...
White? White??? Now you see what penguins must endure!

UNDERPRIVILEGED!
REPARATIONS!
NOW!

Hmmmm....

Can someone please send, "Hitchhiker's Penguins Guide To The Galaxy"???

Bird Lives Matter!!!!-RR

To be sure, penguins are problematic. Are they black over white, or white underpinning (or undermining) black? The Intersectionality Advisory Commission must look into this.

The Ghost of Red Rooster wrote:Hmmmm....

Can someone please send, "Hitchhiker's Penguins Guide To The Galaxy"???

Bird Lives Matter!!!!-RR
For the 8,000,000th time, it's "Penguin Lives Matter!" Repent of your racism before you're denounced by a comrade for being a fascist bucket of paint.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
For the 8,000,000th time, it's "Penguin Lives Matter!" Repent of your racism before you're denounced by a comrade for being a fascist bucket of paint.

And pray tell, what do you have against buckets of paint, many of which are antifa, especially those that enable one to inscribe "Black Lives Matter" on streets?

I must confess, however, to being uneasy about the use of yellow paint. Is this not a poorly veiled allusion to the racist slur "Yellow Peril"? Do I scent a dog whistle here? Or does that scent arise from some other substance issuing from a dog?

Did I get it korrektly? The latest research showing that penguins, advised by the Intersectionality Commission, overpaint their bicolored tailcoat-wearer paradoxon with yellow tinctures stashed in Hitlerian buckets?

So, there you see how the kommunity of parrots (of multicolor!) is marginalized, perfidiously microaggressed, and suppressively imperialized!

RedDiaperette wrote:

And pray tell, what do you have against buckets of paint, many of which are antifa, especially those that enable one to inscribe "Black Lives Matter" on streets?

I must confess, however, to being uneasy about the use of yellow paint. Is this not a poorly veiled allusion to the racist slur "Yellow Peril"? Do I scent a dog whistle here? Or does that scent arise from some other substance issuing from a dog?
Black paint matters. Problem solved.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Did I get it korrektly? The latest research showing that penguins, advised by the Intersectionality Commission, overpaint their bicolored tailcoat-wearer paradoxon with yellow tinctures stashed in Hitlerian buckets?

So, there you see how the kommunity of parrots (of multicolor!) is marginalized, perfidiously microaggressed, and suppressively imperialized!

Parrots - be they the two white lost/found but not same parrots of Central Texazistan, Ghost of ...(Red Roosters), and Penguins are comrades, too.

Some comrades are talking about these comrades like they aren't even in the TPC room. They are sitting right here, hearing comrades make decisions about their lives mattering like they weren't even here and perfectly capable of speaking in favor of the matterization of their own lives.!

"pelipsky is a mythical horned rodent, and that life matters, comrades.

Reject all efforts to marginalize, perfidiously microaggress, and to suppressively imperializationalized any TPC comrades, so that all TPC comrades experience matterization, now!

Matterization MATTERS!

Drag an alligator through a trailer park and you never know what you're going to get.

If black paint matters in "murals" on black-top roads, why do they use yellow paint?

Because....

RedDiaperette wrote:

[highlight=#ffffff]
DAWG WHISTLE!!![/highlight]

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Did I get it korrektly? The latest research showing that penguins, advised by the Intersectionality Commission, overpaint their bicolored tailcoat-wearer paradoxon with yellow tinctures stashed in Hitlerian buckets?

Parrots - be they the two white lost/found but not same parrots of Central Texazistan, Ghost of ...(Red Roosters), and Penguins are comrades, too. MATTERS!

Ahem! Thank you PEPSKI!!!!
PEPSKI.jpg

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:If black paint matters in "murals" on black-top roads, why do they use yellow paint?
Because.. Pongping!