Nominations for the Annual Rachel Corrie Award!

My Comrades!

It is That Time of the Year again! YES! You guessed it!

* Drum roll*

The Annual Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award!

May I present the first nominee Lucas Koerner!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

https://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=224820

Lucas qualifies for this prestigious award for the following reasons:
--He is young, like Rachel Corrie
--He is American, like Rachel Corrie
--He volunteered in Palestine, like Rachel Corrie
--He stood up to the vile Juice occupiers, like Rachel Corrie
--He is the victim of Juice political violence, like Racel Corrie.

Second Best Of All: He wears a Che T-shirt!!!

And the Very, Very Bestest Of All is, HE IS A JUICE!

Unfortunately, there is one thing that may disqualify him: He did not die like Rachel Corrie.

Do I hear grumbling in the background?

YES! I know, the first recipient of this most prestigious award in the world of Dhimmitude, Helen Thomas, did not die either.

My friends, Helen Thomas qualified because she is not dead yet!

Post your nominations now!

To refresh your memories about last year's event:

My Comrades

Which brings me to the disturbing question:

If the IDF DID take him out, what would happen to him?

I mean, all Juice go to hell.

Shahids go to heaven and get 72 virgins.

So what happens if a Juice dies as a Shahid? Does he become one of the 72 virgins?

That's why all religion should be banned by the State (except Islam, of course). It makes my head hurt.

Amandla!

Obamugabe.

You must note all the Peaceful Palestinians. Only the Juice were brandishing automatic weapons. This poor fellow was just quietly standing there minding his own business when
someone on the Juice side realized he was wearing one of their beanies.

He may have been suffering from Cultural Identity Confusion, none of this may have been his fault.

On the other hand, this may have been a set up by the Palestinians as a provocation. Most likely not, but alternatives must be evaluated.Peace upon the prosecuted Palestinians.

General Confusion

It is a well known fact that the Palestinians are the most Peaceful people on earth.

When Gandhi was on his deathbed, he said "I wish I could be as peaceful as a Palestinian", and coined the phrase "As Peaceful as a Palestinian."

Enough said.

Obamugabe

I think this brave young man may have a future as a New York State Senator or Representative!

I'm feeling a little tingle going up my leg...

Obamugabe wrote: So what happens if a Juice dies as a Shahid? Does he become one of the 72 virgins?
Ah yes, you have discovered a little know but important principle recorded in the Hashish.

Why is he wearing foundation? Are we suppose to wear foundation now? Hmm, I didn't get the memo on wearing foundation, but will do so in the interest of promoting diversity and empowering womyn by becoming a womyn. I expect everybody -- that is everybody who identifies as a male -- to wear foundation and an appealing shade of lipstick.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Why is he wearing foundation? Are we suppose to wear foundation now? Hmm, I didn't get the memo on wearing foundation, but will do so in the interest of promoting diversity and empowering womyn by becoming a womyn. I expect everybody -- that is everybody who identifies as a male -- to wear foundation and an appealing shade of lipstick.

There are two possible answers:

1) He is prepared for Juice Shahidhood in heaven. (See above)

2) It is not foundation. It is a healthy rosy cheek glow from toiling in the Beet Fields of Gaza.