Sleestaks At The Dept. of Defense?

True Crimes: Exciting Stories Of Crime Detection

Did Obama offer a Sleestak the job of Secretary of The Navy?

First commies, now reptilian humanoids, what sort of creature will the President cozy up to next?

Superkommissar: Our glorious leader always had strange bed fellows uses "diversity" as it is one of his greatest weapons against America and hateful Right Wingers. He does practice what he preaches because he actually married Dr. Zira.
zira 14.jpg

This thread is unfair to those comrades who have never seen the decadent capitalist Land of the Lost series, being exposed to the only two government TV channels that showed exclusively wholesome ideologically correct shows, like All in the Gulag, Lenin and Marx, or Touched by Engels.

I denounce Sleestak!

Red Square wrote:This thread is unfair to those comrades who have never seen the decadent capitalist Land of the Lost series, being exposed to the only two government TV channels that showed exclusively wholesome ideologically correct shows, like All in the Gulag, Lenin and Marx, or Touched by Engels.

I denounce Sleestak!

Sssheeeeeshhhhhhhuuuuwwahhh shhheessshhhhhhh

Sorry 'bout that.

Being an old head, I remember the glorious television series Land Of The Lost © and was at the age of finding girls not so icky...

kathy-coleman-as-holly-marshall.jpg

Then, this cursed Maksim thread made me get my Bing image search on...

landofthelosthollycompa.jpg

So would I still? Of course I would....

Related old skool television note:

RIP Gary Coleman

the result...