North Korean dictator Kim Jon Ill is realy Janet Reno

Janet Reno, our beloved comrade who liberated the Branch Dividian compound's children by setting them on fire, has now assumed a new identity and a new job as North Korean dictator.

With a the help of brilliant doctors, and male hormone treatments at The Peoples Gender Reassignment and Nuclear Weapons Reserch facility located in the mountainous regins of North Korea, she was able to take her new role as our beloved Kim Jon Il.

Hmmm... I dunno. The more I ponder this, the more I realize that Kim just isn't manly enough to have been Reno. :D

Comrade Redneck, you damn well know we do not bring up Waco. It is clearly forbidden to bring up the massacre, umm I mean law enforcement measure that was taken in Waco. Grand Marshall Reno is a wonderful It, a loyal It and an It that loves it's country, it deserves our respect and should not be compared to the Dear Leader, Kim Jong Il who in his own right, has done everything to ensure global peace and international unity.

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Comrade Redneck, you damn well know we do not bring up Waco. It is clearly forbidden to bring up the massacre, umm I mean law enforcement measure that was taken in Waco. Grand Marshall Reno is a wonderful It, a loyal It and an It that loves it's country, it deserves our respect and should not be compared to the Dear Leader, Kim Jong Il who in his own right, has done everything to ensure global peace and international unity.

And that goes double for Ruby Ridge!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Yes and after a year at the gulag what could be more fun than a date with Janet Reno maybe a weekend at Atlanic city in a posh honeymoon sweet!!! Ooohhhh dreamy!!!

Hello Comrades. Just wanted you to know it's hot here in hell.
That bast*rd Linin told us there is no God, but forgot to warn us
about hell... Well here I'm. Actually we all having a card game with
deck of Red Proletarian Cards. Mao is winning!
But we need more female company. Clara is kind of worn out by now.
Sooooooo. Janet is Big strong like tractor, we can't wait to meet her!
Oh boy!
When Castro arrives we'll have a little Proletarian Orgy! Too bad Comissar Hillary
may not yet able to join. But we have time, and we'll wait.

Could you strap accordeon on Janets casket, we need some music.

Lovingly Yours,
Iron Felix

Your demands will be met Iron Felix, its the least we can do for the man who made the Cheka a force of sheer progressive power. We salute you, and will be seeing you and others on Election Day.[Correction] Voting Democrat.

I shame myself, how could I be so foolish to forget voting Democrat at the end of my sentence? What will the necro-proxies think? This is terrible, just terrible. But, errors were made, others will be blamed. I'll dig up someone to take the fall, maybe Margie.
--Meow

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Your demands will be met Iron Felix, its the least we can do for the man who made the Cheka a force of sheer progressive power. We salute you, and will be seeing you and others on Election Day.
... and will be seeing you and others on Election Day voting Democrat!

Forgetting to write "voting Democrat" in this sentence is like forgetting to run barbed wire around the gulag. It's like forgetting to bring vodka and snacks to the Politburo bathhouse. It's like forgetting to wear the green NLG hat to the polling station. Be careful, comrade. The Party is watching you.

It must be Friday. Thanks Comrade Red Square for reminding us about our glorious goals. We'll invite Comrade Meow for friendly game of Marxopoly and
check him out. Clara will bring the snacks and Nikita makes good moonshine.

Just last request (I heard a lot of them) can we get some barbed wire, hadcuffs and spike collars are hard to come by. we suspect Trotsky..

No pasaran!

Lovingly Yours,
Iron Felix