Notable/Quotable: Democracy dies in Twitter

Apparently democracy means unquestioned loyalty to autocratic rule.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Apparently democracy means unquestioned loyalty to autocratic rule.
You are Korrect, Comrade. In Newspeak, 'Democracy' means "when our side wins" - and only when it wins.

When the other side wins, such as in 2016 (but that will never happen again), even if it was a fair election, that is NOT democracy. The word for that is "fascism."

Remember that going forward. You must always use the korrect words for things.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Not that words necessarily have any relationship to "things," of course.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Not that words necessarily have any relationship to "things," of course.

Yeah, RD. Attaching words to mean "things" is pure counter-culture propaganda.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote: You are Korrect, Comrade. In Newspeak, 'Democracy' means "when our side wins" - and only when it wins.

When the other side wins, such as in 2016 (but that will never happen again), even if it was a fair election, that is NOT democracy. The word for that is "fascism."

Comrade ML, many are the words for what happened in 2016, including "fascism", "racist", "white supremacist", "nazi", and many other apt descriptions of - *spit* - Orange Man.

Also, "It was my turn!", as uttered by sadly failed Comrade Hillary the Great, who lost by cheating of Orange Man.

Fortunately, Party will now make up for lost time. USA becomes USSA in remarkably short time, as planned, with time constricted by Comrade President Bidenharrisobamasoroshillaryschwab.

In no time at all, Next Tuesday due to arrive with great fanfare and free beet vodka for all! Possibly even squirrel stew, with luck!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:... Possibly even squirrel stew, with luck!

You know, I haven't seen that squirrel around here in a while. Not saying I did it, but I"m not saying it's a bad thing.

Of course, his Main Squeeze Comrade Putout is AWOL too. She had some (ahem) (cough cough, wink, wink) SKILLS.

In the art department. Of course.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:many are the words for what happened ...

Many is a word
That only leaves you guessing
Guessing 'bout a thing
You really ought to know.
Really ought to know.
I really ought to know.

just in case any comrade wanted to ought to know.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky