Notable/Quotable: Miss Information

Thankfully the voters of Houston realized their imminent peril and chose not to vote for the queen of triple-crown weave, She-Jac as their mayor; keeping her safely in Congress where she remains ineffective and irrelevant, and thanks to rules of Geography less able to affect the lives of Tejanos (established and newcomers) from her basement office in the port-a-potty known as the District of Columbia.

I for one agree with the esteemed Congressperson from Texas. We desperately need to fund a federal study on capturing the precious resource of the energy of the moon at night. Lunar Light Matters!

Some SJL staffer is due for a drug overdose for failure to tend SJL’s beet field of the information SJL needs to know according to the Sheila Jackson Lee Office Management System.

https://thepeoplescube.com/post250697.h ... em#p250697

Since NASA is returning to the moon, wouldn't it be appropriate to have Sheila Jackson Lee accompany the astronauts, remain on the moon as a Democratic political outpost, and complain about being out-gassed while giving daily climate briefings?

Ivan Betinov wrote:
4/10/2024, 9:56 am
Can anyone outgas Sheila Jackson Lee?
outgassed.jpg

Methinks she's confusing the Moon with Congress.

If we can send a man to Congress why can't we send Sheila Jackson Lee to the moon?

If the sun is almost too hot to the touch, then maybe we should touch it at nighttime when it's turned off, or wait for the winter to fly there? Better yet, try to fly around it and approach it from the back?

From the parallel universe near Babylon...
Image Sheila Jackson Lee Named Head Of Harvard Astronomy Department | Babylon Bee 

I do believe that the evil scientists at the Bee have a chip embedded in my head that transmits my thoughts directly to their Agitprop department.  Bastards beat me to it again...

Red Square wrote:
4/11/2024, 1:51 pm
If the sun is almost too hot to the touch, then maybe we should touch it at nighttime when it's turned off, or wait for the winter to fly there? Better yet, try to fly around it and approach it from the back?
We'll have to use spaceships for that—after we install screen doors to let fresh air in while keeping bugs out.