Notable/Quotable: Biden Administration program to fly in --inadmissible-- people and where they're going

A Secret Finally Revealed: Americans Can Know the U.S. Cities Receiving Hundreds of Thousands of Immigrants Flying from Abroad

A House committee data release confirms a CIS report, and offers additional information

AUSTIN, Texas — The Big Secret is finally vanquished.

Americans can now know the locations of 45 U.S. cities whose domestic airports have received flights carrying hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens the Biden administration authorized to fly over the border into the interior of the country but then determinedly fought to shield from public knowledge.

Another public interest emerged from the data in the form of a DHS admission about the program, under subpoena, which is that the Biden administration still regards all those immigrants flying in under this program as “inadmissible”, meaning still not legally admissible when customs officials greet them inside the airports.

"... all those immigrants flying in under this program as "inadmissible" meaning still not legally admissible when customs officials greet them inside the airports ..."

The program is in place specifically so as to fly in people who are not even admissible under the loose Biden rules and distribute them all over the US.

The Link: https://cis.org/Bensman/Secret-Finally- ... -Thousands

Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

I am one confused fish. Waiting for money to buy a plane or bus ticket? To board an airliner one must show State or Federally issued ID. Soon to be “Real ID”. Exactly what ID do these “migrants” have to show? Or are they more equal and don’t have to meet the same boarding requirements we mere citizens of this country must meet? Maybe the Feds are issuing the migrants Real ID (based on less evidence than I would have to provide) so they can utilize our air transportation system to meet the Federal infiltration goals?

I am so confused.

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/3/2024, 8:03 am
Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

I am one confused fish. Waiting for money to buy a plane or bus ticket? To board an airliner one must show State or Federally issued ID. Soon to be “Real ID”. Exactly what ID do these “migrants” have to show? Or are they more equal and don’t have to meet the same boarding requirements we mere citizens of this country must meet? Maybe the Feds are issuing the migrants Real ID (based on less evidence than I would have to provide) so they can utilize our air transportation system to meet the Federal infiltration goals?

I am so confused.

Red Salmon

No you’re knot, Cured Red Salmon. You have made it all the way upstream to Texazistan’s Sanctuary Narrative Falls, comrade. San Antonio has always been a Sanctuary City. In Texazistan’s past, some people took sanctuary within the Mission Grounds of The Alamo, but the Mexican Army offered Deguello for their future well being. It was not a pleasant wait for sanctuary to arrive, either. Sort of like a migrant waiting in San Antonio for a ticket to fly to Sanctuary: The Final Destination, but more metaphysical.