Notable/Quotable: If the DOJ can do this we don't have a Supreme Court

I seem to recall some of our Mooslimic comrades using boxcutters to take over aircraft and alter the NYC skyline by taking out a couple of buildings.

Where is the outrage? The protests? The boxcutter grabbers in Congress? What does Beto say about boxcutters? Where are the anti-boxcutter legislations? What color awareness ribbons should I be wearing? Dammit, I need answers.

I'll be in the tractor barn.

Margaret wrote:
6/23/2022, 4:06 pm

NYC's own City Wide Crime Stats establishes the need for "individuals to be able to carry for their self-defense". Unless I can't believe my lying eyes, 6 months into 2022 is showing quite the surge in the need for "self defense" and there is 6 months left to go.

NYCCrime.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
6/23/2022, 11:27 pm
I seem to recall some of our Mooslimic comrades using boxcutters to take over aircraft and alter the NYC skyline by taking out a couple of buildings.

Where is the outrage? The protests? The boxcutter grabbers in Congress? What does Beto say about boxcutters? Where are the anti-boxcutter legislations? What color awareness ribbons should I be wearing? Dammit, I need answers.

I'll be in the tractor barn.

Any comrade with answers showed up at THE tractor barn, yet, Ivan? Need help opening those boxes full of awareness calendars? 365 days of awareness photos is way better than just 12 photos of scantily clad awareness comradettes posing on the newest corn fueled tractors, don’t you think! ?Shipping cost on these expanded awareness calendars are inflating. Plus the weight of 365 awareness is pushing the limit on bullsh*tdogs.

Margaret? is it wrong think that DOJ is a threat to our democracy?