Obama Address To Congressional Progressive Caucus Turns Ugly

Hello CPC and honored guests! It is wonderful to be back with all of you. I know you've spent a great deal of time talking about what the future holds for the Progressive community and the United States of America as a whole. I've been spending some time thinking about that too. And at this time of great challenge, one source of inspiration is the founding of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.

Image "No! Papa didn't trust any of you. I'm supposed to be Secretary general!"
"Screw you. I'm supposed to be Secretary General!"
The distinguished gathering turns violent.

They were dark days back in 1991. The Soviet Union had just disintegrated. The world mourned. To most of the world it was a geo-political event but to all of us it struck closer to home. It was like the loss of our parents. It was that painful. We were suddenly cut loose from the family. Since the '40's when it became obvious to "Papa" that overtly influencing the politics of the United States wasn't going to work and he came over here to find and help and groom the very best young folks that showed intelligence and promise, who'd help them bend the politics of the United States their way, we had always known what we were working toward. Papa told us.

And then suddenly Papa was gone. In our grief we, the ones raised by Papa from our youth to do great things, now orphaned and alone, joined together in the Progressive Caucus. Papa chose each and every one of us when we were young because each of us possess the kind of character the Soviet Union needed to accomplish its mission here. And I am happy and grateful to be here tonight to inform you that our mission has now been accomplished. I am that accomplishment. I am what Papa wanted.

Obama final ready.jpg
"No! Papa loved me best, I'm supposed to be Secretary General!" explains Nancy Pelosi.

Papa told me many times that I was the special one, I'm the one they were waiting for. Papa told me that I would grow up to be Secretary General of the United States. The United States is mine. Once we destroyed America Papa was going to give it all to me because, well you know, I'll confide in you - Papa liked me best. He told me so. He told me many many times I was the only one he trusted. Ha, ha! Papa told me not to trust any of you; you were all scoundrels.

So tonight on the eve of the Congressional Progressive Caucus historic anniversary I want to let you know that because of my many victories I am hereby proclaiming myself Secretary General and disbanding the Progressive Caucus.

I don't need you folks anymore.

maxine-final.jpg
Maxin Waters: "I still love you Papa! Long live the Soviet Union!"

Mary Margaret Morgan writes Planting the News in the Gardening section of TPC

OMG! That is such a glorious Red Dress she is wearing. So shiny... and red. We love you Michelle! We are showing your Barack some love, just like you asked us to, don't listen to all those other black bloggers who say we will not be pimped, we just love your Red Dress!

There was some trouble back in Mudville when the real name of the House Queen came to the forefront.
It turns out that Nancy in this case is merely an english phoneme for Nazi. This greatly clarifies her style of "leadership" and unrelenting drive for personal power.
Perhaps one of the comrades would take her aside and explain the benefits of the collective and there would only be limitations on power that dear leader places for her own good, and the collective good.

I'm with Maxi Worrywart Whorers Waters. I am sticking with Papa Bama and dear Mama MO.

BAH! Nobody wears a red dress (or pant suit) better than Hillary our MTE. Well, nobody except maybe Gloria Allred.

OOH, reminds of that decadent 1950's song: "The Devil in the Red Dress." But, of course, I don't see Mama O as a devil, no I would never do that.

The choice is easy. He deserves to be Secretary General who can best replace Lenin in the iconic images of the legendary narrative. This title belongs, of course, to Obama.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t6266.html

I like the way Lenin had the furniture covered to protect it from Kulak stains.