Obama Contained ISIS; Not Trump; Trump Takes Credit For It.

President Trump and his right wing cohorts have lately been claiming success for containing ISIS in just one year.

The above map shows ISIS' territory when President Trump took office and today, just 11 months later. (The grey area in the center.)

Surely, nobody believes that he was able to do this by himself in less than one year. The fact is, President Obama fought hard for this for 8 years and had ISIS totally contained before President Trump ever even took office.

Just more fake news.

Obama Declared ISIS "Contained" day before Paris attacks

.......And all along I thought it was the ISIS JV Team not the real ISIS Team. Silly me, for some reason during those rather stirring Obama years we were actively practicing by playing against the JV Team. Perhaps, we should credit Obama who for eight years trained and manicured our finest...........

ISIS has become WASWAS? Thanks.......The Donald!

trashmouth wrote:
.......And all along I thought it was the ISIS JV Team not the real ISIS Team. Silly me, for some reason during those rather stirring Obama years we were actively practicing by playing against the JV Team. Perhaps, we should credit Obama who for eight years trained and manicured our finest...........
I remember that photo! A reporter had just asked Obama what his IQ was.

Evil Kafir Smiley wrote:... fact is, President Obama fought hard for this for 8 years and had ISIS totally contained ...
Absolutely.

And He, our Messiah of Progdom, our Nobel-Prize-grade Fighter for World Peace, He even - as we know now - cared to lovingly keep Hezbollah out of His way to His Total Middle East Victory, which He achieved by means of His historically unprecedented Charisma that He radiated all over those 8 years of His benevolent reign in His White House where He commanded His ignorami generals.

President Obama, the Chimpion of the People.