Obama Declares War On Congress

In a tough speech yesterday President Obama pulled out all the stops on his battle with Congress over a last minute budget deal. With scorched earth eyes and take no prisoners lips, the President pleaded with the American public to please call their Congressional Representatives to beg for agreement with the White House. His next move is likely to be telling the teacher. His bold name calling policy has had little effect to this point.

obama war256.jpg

I've got everyone I know calling in. They may not be getting paid, but don't tell them that. We don't have to worry about our Senators or our Representative (in my home district. It's those idiots who elected that one woman who's husband is a gay oppressor who have to worry about that).

We're on it, you can count on it comrade ThePeoplesComrade.

You are brave beyond words, Commissar_Elliott. Allow me to reward you:
Whatever the cost may be,
we shall call them on the beaches,
we shall call them on the landing grounds,
we shall call them in the fields and in the streets,
we shall call them in the hills,
we shall never, never, never surrender.

I'm sure he would've bravely called Congress, and with the help of his trusty teleprompter, changed all thier minds, but the Evil Bushitler deleted their number from all the White House phone books before he left. If the People™ can't reach them, I guess he's just going to have to start handling these matters himself, it's for the good of the People™ of course.

War? This is not a time-unlimited, revenue unlimited, purpose unlimited, kinetic funding operation against millionaires and billionaires in their corporate jets?

Tovarichi wrote:War? This is not a time-unlimited, revenue unlimited, purpose unlimited, kinetic funding operation against millionaires and billionaires in their corporate jets?

I been fighting on Eastern Front for weeks now. You guys just getting memo?

OBAMA anti-aircraft-gunners-ww2.jpg

Image While I agree that no dead cat is so flat that it can't be run over at least once more, somehow I don't think we needed to see that one again... Image
Attaboy Ivan, Viva la Revolucion!

Had Miss Fonda done her job correctly, George Bush would have been flying missions instead of attending Skull and Bones meetings. Had he been flying support for John Kerry (who served in Vietnam...) ahh, the possibilities are endless!!

War on Congress? His Forever Present the Obama is more than up to the battle. He's as tough and rugged as they come. Need proof? See Commando In Chief

Here is one of the frames in the animated GIF:

commando33.gif

Also referred to, by the unwashed masses as our Lord's "ThugThizzle"! [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I first heard this term by one of my co-workers at the time, back in 2008, when discussing the immaculate One's first run. I was assured that "you ain't seen nothing yet!", and sadly he was right.