Obama gets irritated at press

President Obama made a surprise visit to the White House press corps Thursday night, but got agitated when he was faced with a substantive question.

Asked how he could reconcile a strict ban on lobbyists in his administration with a Deputy Defense Secretary nominee who lobbied for Raytheon, Obama interrupted with a knowing smile on his face.

"Ahh, see," he said, "I came down here to visit. See this is what happens. I can't end up visiting with you guys and shaking hands if I'm going to get grilled every time I come down here."

Pressed further by the Politico reporter about his Pentagon nominee, William J. Lynn III, Obama turned more serious, putting his hand on the reporter's shoulder and staring him in the eye.

"Alright, come on" he said, with obvious irritation in his voice. "We will be having a press conference at which time you can feel free to [ask] questions. Right now, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to you guys - that's all I was trying to do."

Video: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17831.html

How dare this reporter ask the Messiah a tough question. Don't question him, just love him. The reporter who asked this unrehearsed question is obviously a racist.

Reporter? This man obviously does not know what his job is in the Promised Land of Obama, does he? He has obviously confused himself with Joe the Plumber.

The One will yank the Politico's license, forcing them to close their doors. Then the IRS will find "irregularities" in the Politico's tax filiings and put the CEO in jail. The One will then "aquire" the Politico for The State and appoint Helen Thomas as CEO. Helen Thomas will re-educate the Politico's staff so that in the future they know not to ask questions, just take in the goodness of The One. It will be an object lesson in how The One handles critics. Denounced by the State, the reporter will be found dead in his home with a suicide note after shooting himself in the head 5 times.

Sorry, sorry......

I really dropped the ball on this one. I supposed to manning the portable teleprompters that accompany The One everywhere he goes......

Naturally when he said he was going to go visit the guys, I assumed that he and Michael Signator were just going out to by more crack........

How was I supose to know that he really meant The Press... And by the way where were our allies in the MSM when all this was going down......

Boy first I foul up the teleprompters during the Inaguaral Vows and now this...I'm off to the camps for sure!!