Obama: Lawyers? I Don't Need No Stinking Lawyers!

Obama Smug.png
Washington Examiner:

In a surprise interview after his speech Wednesday in Galesburg, Illinois, a rogue reporter going by the name of Jackie Calmes, asked the President a question.

As if THAT wasn't bad enough, the pushy woman's question implied Mr. Obama may have exceeded his authority by unilaterally delaying the employer mandate in Obamacare that Congress specified must begin at the start of 2014.

The President seemed momentarily shocked that a reporter would question one of his decisions, but he never the less, graciously condescended to answer the impertinent girl.

You see, dear, Obama began, “...if you heard me on stage today, what I said was that I will seize any opportunity I can find to work with Congress to strengthen the middle class, improve their prospects, improve their security.”

“No, but specifically — " Calmes interjected.

obama-back-head-360.jpg
“But where Congress is unwilling to act,” Obama continued patiently, “I will take whatever administrative steps that I can in order to do right by the American people.”

As for Congress, he added, “I'm not concerned about their opinions. Very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers.” And some Republicans “think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency.”

Obama likened his move to “the kind of routine modifications or tweaks to a large program that's starting off.” Criticism of his exercise of executive authority in this matter, he suggested, is more the result of a “frenzy” among Republicans than anything he has done.

The President smiled warmly at the young woman. Then, shaking his head in apparent disbelief, turned and strode out of the room.

Obama is a lawyer, much less a constitutional one?

ObamaLawyer.jpg
Constitutional lawyer? HELL YEAH!!!

Oh, and "Very few of them, by the way, are lawyers." ???

LawyersInCongress.PNG
Hmmmmmm...

Dear Comrades,

A friend of mine who was indoctrinated at the University of Chicago School of Law during the time Comrade B. B. Obama was a commissar there. He actually took a Constitutional law class taught by Comrade Obama.

As proof, he showed me an autographed copy of the textbook. [attachment=0]constitution.jpg[/attachment][/font]

Senator Barack Obama, [url=http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/2007-03-30-3411311983_x.htm]USA Today, Obama: Bush not respecting Constitution[/url] wrote: "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution," Obama told an audience at a campaign fundraiser.

Actually what it meant was that he is a quack.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Senator Barack Obama, [url=http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/2007-03-30-3411311983_x.htm]USA Today, Obama: Bush not respecting Constitution[/url] wrote: "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution," Obama told an audience at a campaign fundraiser.

Actually what it meant was that he is a quack.

I prefer the term Chicago "shyster" - You know, the type that kept the Capone mob out of jail.

Capone.jpg
The etymology of the word is not generally agreed upon. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary says it is based on the German Scheißer (literally "defecator" but also used to refer to deceivers), but the Oxford English Dictionary describes it as "of obscure origin", possibly deriving from a historical sense of "shy" meaning disreputable. Various false etymologies have suggested an anti-Semitic origin, but there is no proof for that. One source claims that the term originated in Philadelphia in 1843 from a disreputable attorney named "Schuster."

I hope the lady is well protected.
And that she has prospects for a new job.

"exceeded his authority"is not a term used in front of dear leader!!! That is reserved for Rethuglicans!! Where do these idiots come from???!!!