Obama Monument

Comrades,

Say "YES" to this enlightened effort to start working on the Obama monument immediately. Although he hasn't taken the oath of office yet, it would be important to get the work started as soon as possible.

We will dispense with honoring achievements and commence the Glorius World of Next TuesdayTM by honoring intentions....

...much like our vaunted education system.

No President left behind!

Pretty good to have an 71% favorability rating without even taking office. He didn't even have to wrestle a tiger like Comrade Putin.

If I HOPE to successfully complete med school and I drop some admissions paperwork, can I start a practice and begin to administer CHANGE? In Comrade Amin's basement? With Comrade Che assisting? And Comrade Laika gnawing on the discarded pieces? And Comrade PeeWee touching himself on the couch?

Our Savoir administering CHANGE:
"Look, he's giving us all money just like he promises."
"He has your wallet."

Comrade!

Please don't tell us that the monument was not completed the moment he decided to run! The gulag awaits you!

I agree that the uber efficiency of the Publik Schol System 's book publishing division should be praised!! They were both on time and met their quotas:

The 2008 publication of the McDougal Littell Literature book has 15 glorious pages
covering The One! (Barack Obama)

Image Apparently this is what the future generations are being force- "FED."

The fact that Alfred McDougal of McDougal, Littell & Company had been donating generously to Obama's campaign is of mere coincidence.

I let a liberal commie moonbat borrow my copy of Atlas Shrugged once hoping it would change his mind, but instead I just got it back with the pages all stuck together. What's going to happen to our text books?!

"Out of Many, One" -Barack Obama

[sigh] This is the most inspiring phrase I've heard. I must sit still and ponder this deeply for many hours while stopping only to eat soup.

Why is it that every phrase associated with this man makes absolutely no sense? Oh wait, I know.

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:I let a liberal commie moonbat borrow my copy of Atlas Shrugged once hoping it would change his mind, but instead I just got it back with the pages all stuck together.

He probably thought it was a Charles Atlas muscle-building course.

I had and Obama monument in fifth grade. I misidentified the number of states and got an 'F' on my test.

Comrade Hasan,

It's always good to hear the Glorius Leader speak. Let's see........ visited 57 States with one left to go. OMG we have 58 States! I was thinking only 57.

Big question is where are the missing States? Am thinking Bush has them hidden away and will become their President Emperor on January 20? Plot the overthrow of the USSA? Comrades, this needs further investigation.

Comrades,
Monument already exists. Is 4th dimensional. To see it you must believe............

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Hasan,

It's always good to hear the Glorius Leader speak. Let's see........ visited 57 States with one left to go. OMG we have 58 States! I was thinking only 57.

Big question is where are the missing States? Am thinking Bush has them hidden away and will become their President Emperor on January 20? Plot the overthrow of the USSA? Comrades, this needs further investigation.

Comrades,
Monument already exists. Is 4th dimensional. To see it you must believe............

You have discovered the truth, Comrade! As we all know from high school, we cannot find the square root of a negative number in the world of capitalist mathematics; if you multiply two negative numbers together, the result is a positive number. This is discrimination and oppressive to the negative numbers! Progressives in the field of mathematics invented the complex number "i" to represent the square root of -1 so that all numbers could have square roots (the square root of -4 is 2i, -9 is 3i, etc.) Progressivism, in its genius, will extend that concept to monuments and states! We will create the concept of "o" to make that which does not exist, exist! Thus the Obama monument is the oWashington Monument and the 51st state will be oIllinois. The millions of jobs Obama will create will be the omillions of jobs, the tax cut 95% of us will be getting is the otax cut. Have fun with it! Just attach the "o" to anything and make the fictional real.... conceptually, at least. How 'bout a ojob at oChrysler?

Opiate of the People

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]"Out of Many, One" -Barack Obama

"[sigh] This is the most inspiring phrase I've heard. I must sit still and ponder this deeply for many hours while stopping only to eat soup."

"Just attach the "o" to anything and make the fictional real.... conceptually, at least."
[/HIGHLIGHT]
Yes, change to "Out of Many, O" and it all makes sense. O is the perfect number. Neither negative or positive. In itself it is nothing, but it can become anything.

Comrades, my favorite quote from the thin, tight lips of Dear Leader:

"The whiteman's greed rules a world in need"

In one short cliche our Dear Leader incites worldwide hatred against the Caucasian race and....it rhymes.

It rhymes my dear comrades and that is sure and certain proof of it's universal truth.

Just ask Comrade Jesse Jackson. Anything that can be made to rhyme, must be true. "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit" Another brilliant truth that set the innocent OJ free.

If Dear Leader can continue his "rule by rhyme" we are destined to excel.

Opiate of the People wrote:
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Progressivism, in its genius, will extend that concept to monuments and states! We will create the concept of "o" to make that which does not exist, exist! [/HIGHLIGHT]

Opiate! Clearly your reasoning is ahead of its' time!! That is until 1/20/09, after that it will be right in lockstep with The One and the rest of One's Lemmings as he leads them off the steep cliff of Hope and Change…..

Applying your concept of "O" that would mean the Blagojevich was selling the Illinois senate seat for odollars. Also during Obama's current visit to Hawaii he will soon produce a genuine oBrith Certificate. It then goes to reason that Obama clearly held many ojobs before running for president. This concept is nothing short of shear genius. Opitate of the people You have a great ofuture in Obama's new oworld. (Of course beware that after the revolution, the first order of business is usually to kill the revolutionaries...)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]It rhymes my dear comrades and that is sure and certain proof of it's universal truth.[/HIGHLIGHT]

Perhaps The One is thinking right now of this rhyme concerning Blagojevich: "A friend in need is a pest indeed!"

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrades,

Comrades,

I wish to commend Comrade Grigori E.R. for his timeless reminder of the multidimensional power of Hope™, especially when backed by The Vote™.