Obama now eligible for first term as president

Obama04.jpg

The Office of the Department of the Commissar of Time would like to reassure nervous Comrades that our dear Chairman Obama will be eligible to campaign for his first term as President in 2016.

Due to a clerical error, it has been determined that 2004 onward has not yet happened.

barack-obama-2004-time-magazine-cover.jpg

It is expected that this will give additional time to fully implement Obamacare, confiscate all privately held firearms, and ban most capitalistic activities in the interests of a proper economic recovery.

We apologize for any problems this may cause, but are elated with the fact that our Dear Leader will be running for office in 2004.

Comrade 7.62, it's downright Spook-E™ what one can find out with a properly calibrated temporal disruption device!

My compliments on your find.

That is because he is Air...
Fhalkyn wrote:
Spooky. The eyes on that Time cover follow you wherever you go. Almost like Big Brother's eyes in 1984.
Of course, with P.R.I.S.M. and the NSA scandal, Telescreens featuring that face aren't an impossibility...

Comrade 6.62

I envy your mastery of The People's Time™ budget and allotment, but Comrade Obama is in need of special attention.

Empty Desk 2.jpg