xxxxx

Comrade, Dear Leader knows what is best for you, and I and the Party™ and the Children™

Fear not, Just like General Motors, he has deemed Oprah "too big to fail."

So be it.

I have to agree with comrade tovarich, Dear Leader knows what is best. Our excellence has appointed a most excellent economist, Krugman, to fix the economy with his magic money machine. Have faith, keynesian economics is going to work this time.

Comrade, you were obviously not paying attention during your Marxist economic classes, (much like Dear Leader during his physics, history, mathematics, etc, etc, classes.) Money is not yours, all wealth belongs to the state, which just lets you use it for a while until the People ™need it again. As Comrade Spitting Bull Warren said, "No one gets rich on their own (they need low friends in high places like me!)" Well, she didn't actually say that last part but all knowledgeable people in the audience knew what she meant. Anyway, what you fail to understand about our glorious system is that we do not invest to make money, we invest in people especially those people we are related to, wish to have sex with or who donate generously to our campaign slush funds. I hope this gives you a better understanding about what Obamanomics is all about.

Also, the U.C.S.F. study on erectile dysfunction was not about "too big to fail" it was about "fail to get too big." A critical distinction in the Party of Weiners.

Comrades,
The aforementioned study was aimed at older men and needed volunteers to study.
In that area of the country older men were happy [you could say gay] to have someone else pay to discover why they had a wimpy willard.

The men complained about not being able to get up in the morning, or any other time for that matter.

They were saddened to find their erector set was broken.
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/21/2012, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: present tense does not equal past tents

JiffyErecto.jpg
As I mentioned elsewhere, concerning my own hanging chad, all I have to do to get Mr. Happy going is to think of Dear Leader, and all is well! It should be that way with ALL members of The Party, and if not, well, JiffyLobo™ is right around the corner.

I suspect that the men in the erectile dysfunction study were all Rethuggglikan Teabaggers.

Looks to me that comrade yuri trotynov has just volunteered to substantially increase his fare share for paying for my magnificent investments in our future.

Comrade yuri trotynov, you are an inspiration to all the world's proletariat everywhere!

What happened to the original post and the title? I just wanted to add that everything Obama touches begins to vote Democrat.

Enforced anonymity? When that train pulls out, people just go away, and all traces...

While I, personally, have nothing against the letter "x", nevertheless I am somewhat worried about Comrade Yuri...