Obama's Response to Romney's Challenge: "Start Packing"

Obama_Packing_Gun.jpg

Hey, man! What's the BFD? You want me to Conceal Carry?
Shiite, I'm just getting started! After what I inherited? You gotta uh, um, be kidding me!

Comrades,

These new "tax the rich" nostrums and policies are admirable, but this semi-automatic approach to an equitable redistribution of wealth is truly the apex of progressive policies. What took so long, Comrade Obama?
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 4/17/2012, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Expanded

Comrades,

I do fear it will be just a moment before the Vast Reich-Wing Conspiracy renews its ever-simmering racist assault by claiming this is how The Won gets Teleprompter to formulate and redistribute Presidential pontifications and pronouncements.

You have to ask yourself, What Would Ted Nugent Say?

Silly reich-wing diatribe here

Well? What would he?

Comrade Putout wrote:Challenge accepted!
obama-as-super-hero.gif
Good luck, dear Comrade Putout! Excellent animation!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:You have to ask yourself, What Would Ted Nugent Say?

Silly reich-wing diatribe here

Well? What would he?
Knowing Ted as I do personally, I would suggest he would say, "Eff You!" That's just the way Ted is! This is what we have to deal with Comrades. Onward and downward!

Behind every well-meaning progressive idea there is always the barrel of a gun.

"Time for negotiations is over. Now take everything out of your pockets and put it in a large pile on the floor. I'll make sure that it's redistributed equally from the bottom up."

Thank you, dear Red Square, for supplying me with a most pointed Photoshop expression of my submitted ideas! I am most grateful for this opportunity. We seem to be getting some traffic, just because of you. I like this! Of course, I know you could care less! X!

Romney - Start Packing? I'm calling PETA.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5545-1326562396-22.gif