Obama still allergic to the National Anthem

We all remember this picture of Obama from the campaign.

Well, apparently his allergy has returned as we can see in this picture taken a few days ago at Arlington National Cemetery during a Veteran's Day memorial.

What I don't understand is why he always returns the salute to the Marine guard of honor when he gets off his helicopter? I mean, technically the guard is saluting the office of President, not the man. So Obama is under no obligation to return the salute. In fact, under Federal Law only military personnel and veterans are allowed to give the hand salute. Perhaps Dear Leader wants to look like Bush or Reagan who were both veterans. After all, it's obvious that Obama has no respect for the military or the National Anthem any other time. Or could it be that Obama has no heart to cover?

<Off>

What a loser. How long until Dear Leader's horns begin to protrude through his thin hair layer for all the world to finally see? This is absolutely inexcusable for the POTUS.

This just shows anyone who doesn't fall for Obama's BS, his true intentions for the USA.

Only an asshole intent on F@#$ing the American people would cover his crotch during the National Anthem!!! That's his true intention, isn't it??

Maybe that's one of the reasons that a Natural Born citizen, whose roots and life experience is in THIS country, NOT Indonesia or Kenya, is supposed to be POTUS!!!

Another comment on Obama's disrespectful behavior.

I wonder if Dear Leader is thinking of Castro and Che and his friend, Hugo, while the national anthem plays. I know Castro loves him, and although he doesn't come right out and say it, I know he loves Castro. After all, most of his friends are Castro lovers, aren't they? It must be terribly painful to be the first Castro lover in the White House. I don't know how he can stand to stand up for the national anthem, much less put his hand over his chest.

Another entry for Obama's "Pictures of Me with Royalty" scrapbook:

Barack Obama Bows Very Deep for Akihito

Oh, but I'm sure he was simply retrieving a dropped contact lens for the Empress.

Yes Pinkie, for a progressive, Obama shows an unhealthy admiration for royalty. Dignitaries never bow to each other. And by Japanese standards such a low bow is symbolic of a subservient underling, not an equal.

Perhaps we were wrong to assume Obama is a muslim based on his bow to the Saudi King. Now I suspect he's secretly a Shintoist.

Only after I posted that rather obscure link (for as a prog, I also have an unhealthy admiration for royalty, but it's okay because I care about the issues that matter), did the photo show up on Drudge along with this interesting LAT article reminding us that he's done it before:

How Low Will He Go?

How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.

To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.

Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Well, apparently his allergy has returned as we can see in this picture taken a few days ago at Arlington National Cemetery during a Veteran's Day memorial.
In all fairness to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, the confusion has been explained by the intelligentsia that he thought they were saluting him or at least he thinks everyone should be saluting him instead of the flag

After all, who deserves more honor than him?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Perhaps we were wrong to assume Obama is a muslim based on his bow to the Saudi King. Now I suspect he's secretly a Shintoist.
Is it possible, comrades, that, as a true progressive of proletarian origin, Obama is not bowing but simply showing the unsuspecting the royalty his winning "pull my finger" parlor trick?

You know, to create a more relaxed atmosphere in which he would be more comfortable. In these pictures one can easily see the chemistry in the air, working its diplomatic magic.

Remember how during his campaign Obama voiced his willingness to meet with any world leader without preconditions? We should have trusted his gut instincts. The only precondition to such meetings is a hefty doze of Mexican food. Gives a whole new meaning to "backdoor diplomacy."

Already then he was aware of his explosive powers, which he practiced to perfection while at college, as a community organizer, and later at informal meetings with SEIU and ACORN members. One wonders about the role played in all this by the unrepentant terrorist Bill Airs.

Comrade Whoopie,

Very simple explanation for the allergy. Progressives do not believe in traditional America, they wish to transform us into their statist utopian worldview.

Obummer has his his own "O" logo and POTUS logo. In order for him to not be allegeric to our National Anthem, or our flag, he must have a new progressive one created.

Comrades, we must create a new anthem and flag for our glorious leader to feel proud about!

Comrade Infidel,

That is an excellent observation!

Here is a try at a new anthem:

Oh say, can you see,
Any bed bugs on me,
If you can, pick a few,
and I'll fry them for you.

Sorry, that won't work.

How about:

Oh, say, pardon me,
For the land of the free,
Just give me a cue,
I'll bend over for you.

Sorry, that was kind of lame, too. I bet someone else can do better than that.

Our great leader does has a nice butt though. Wasn't there a photo of him with his shirt off in Malibu or somewhere? It's the one I hung on my locker door next to the photo of Ewan McGregor (which I kiss every day by the way). We should be proud of our hot leader who can bend over and be proud at the same time. After all, it's every woman's dream (to be able to look good bent over, I mean, but also have a hot guy in a suit). The Empress sure was impressed! She looks like she wants to pinch his cheeks! I mean his cheek...

Here you go Comrade Casserole, this is for your Bow Wow Wow!!!

Casserole Czar wrote:Our great leader does has a nice butt though. Wasn't there a photo of him with his shirt off in Malibu or somewhere?

For your droolreview .... perhaps you can lure him with your Casseroles? Be advised though, this man lacks the charm and sophistication of the Great Castrate tm. I am legendary

http://nextround.net/2008/09/17/fidel-c ... -your-mom/

Leninka wrote:Comrade Infidel,

That is an excellent observation!

Here is a try at a new anthem:

Oh say, can you see,
Any bed bugs on me,
If you can, pick a few,
and I'll fry them for you.

Sorry, that won't work.

How about:

Oh, say, pardon me,
For the land of the free,
Just give me a cue,
I'll bend over for you.

Sorry, that was kind of lame, too. I bet someone else can do better than that.

Perhaps ...

O! say can you see by the One's shining light
Who so proudly he spoke at the TOTUS last evening.
His broad chest and bright charm force the glorious change,
O'er the wages we lost were so gallantly plundered.
And the Right Wing's Red Scare, Fox News taken off air,
Gave proof to the Right that The One was still there.
O! say does that Progressive banner yet wave
O'er the land of the fee and the home of the slave.

Comrade Infidel,

That was much better! Thank you. I'm sure Dear Leader will be most appreciative!

Oh I hope Obama apologized to him about World War II. Isn't that the guy that had to walk down to the ship like Obama said and surrender and everything so that now Obama doesn't like victory?

No comrades our collective chosen one is allergic to nothing but as befitting leader of whole planet has paralysis when puny public panders to antiquated patriotic ritual.