ObamaCare Excellence-- First-Ever Human-Head Transplant

As a leading example of ObamaCare cutting-edge medical science to be explained to LIV Americans by the ObamaCare Navigators and America's School Children Re-Educating Their Parents, ObamaCare Suregons are performing the first-ever transplant of a head onto a human. Although veterinarians have been transplanting heads onto animals since the 1970s, ObamaCare surgeons only recently announced that this procedure is now approved by the ObamaCare Head-Surgery Panel. The head surgeon explained that at least so far, the procedure is expected to work only on natural men or transgendered men.

To view the amazing slide-slow, click here or click the image above.

For more information about this astounding medical procedure, read the news report at Newser.Com.

Some experts, skeptical that this procedure will ever become wide-spread, ask: "How could the supply of bodies needing heads ever be expected to match the heads needing bodies?" But an ObamaCare Administrator, who asked to reman anonymous, explained that Islamic Jihadists seem capable of creating a virtually endless supply of both.

--KOOK

I, Bill Clinton, as your Minister of Truth, am proud to say, "I told yall that ObamaCare would take care of what HillaryCare failed to take care of."

--Minister of Truth.

El Presidente wrote:
reg_1024.bush.cm.61312.jpg
Comrade El Presidente, You win the Peoples Award for the Fastest Photoshop reply on record. --KOOK

Is not obamacare a wonderful thing to be beholding. Who does not wish for a new head??! I am thinking this is up Mama MO's alley... and we can all be what we are desirous of!

lob MO.jpg

KOOK wrote:El Presidente, You win the Peoples Award for the Fastest Photoshop reply on record. --KOOK
I will contribute my speedy response to your most glorious inspiration. Besides. Like any committed progressive I value quantity over quality, as you can see from replies.

Comrades,

Craptek predicted this medical advance many months ago. As you can see, The One demonstrated his technique during a speech on ObamaCare.™

Obama head lift GIF.gif