~ Obamacare Health Tips ~

ObamacareHealthTip127.jpg
Obamacare Health Tip #127 -

Hire a homeless person to save your spot in line in the Emergency Room.

ObamacareHealthTip83.jpg
Obamacare Health Tip #83 -

Since your hours are likely to be cut back to 29 per week and you'll be responsible for your own health insurance, now's a good time to start thinking about that 2nd (or 3rd) job.

ObamacareHealthTip22.jpg
Obamacare Health Tip #22 -

Over 65? We're sorry, have you tried taking aspirin? Please come back next month, assuming you're still alive.

Your Frau has been using this technique for many years -- what better why to help the poor. distraught, previously employed, than to pay them $1 to stand in line so I do not have to? And with the change they find on the ground, they would have enough for a Value Meal at McDonald's (spit spit).

I love helping the homeless and growing, unemployed poor!! To hell with... Heil Obama!!

lines.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:Image
Should be warning with this tip: "Do not attempt with electric oven."

ObamacareHealthTip44.jpg
Obamacare Health Tip #44 -

Doctor Appointment over 2 months away?

Don't forget how useful Super Glue™ and Duct Tape can be!

ObamacareHealthTip96.jpg
Obamacare Health Tip #96 -

Odds are, all those waivers didn't include you.

ObamaCare (The Affordable Tax Act) Tip, per IRS Publication 15 (2013), (Circular E): If, after review by the Obama-Panel you find yourself dead, do not attempt to run away. We WILL find you and TAX you to pay for all of this free stuff, so you might as well give it to us now.

Toe_tag1.jpg

"Che' Ramie
Where can I get some some Genuine Obama Brand Snake Oil? It reminds me of the great Outlaw Josey Wells.

Quite the trip down memory lane El Prez! I'm sorry but my liquid medications are limited to beet vodka only..although I have heard some of our heroic soldier comrades have found ways to make tasty liquid medications from T-34 Tank engine cooling fluids!

Che' Ramie wrote:
OC-TIP-3.jpg
Image Don't underestimate the Pentecostal Faith Healer. My step-father was healed of prostate cancer.

Capt. Commie wrote:Don't underestimate the Pentecostal Faith Healer. My step-father was healed of prostate cancer.
What he said.

Both Satan and Man are counterfeiters, but they always counterfeit what's real.

Pay no attention to that gap-toothed barbarian, El Presidente. Genuine Obama Brand Snake Oil is still available at your neighborhood Stalin Storehouse.

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... t2991.html