Obamanator 2012

off.jpg

It's game on for the libtards, we have our nominee ...

Need some good soundbites for the movie.

"Fast 'n Furious" > this <. Holdem can't save you now.

The above image looks altogether too much like Henry Winkler ... very disquieting.

Ventura.jpg
I wish to offer this bonus image of Jesse Ventura, just because I find it so fetching. I believe he is upset about the truth being told in regard to his boorish personality but one can not be one-hundred percent certain. And I'm not one to drag a thread off topic. Maybe he is simply rallying his third party independent troops in Minnesota to assure another Democrat election victory.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This looks altogether too much like Henry Winkler ... very disquieting.

I think the Fonz is a Progressive ...Here is the Romz I took creative liberties with ...

romney-dubious.jpg

But then again put most anybody with dark hair, sunglasses, then put them on a motorcycle you get the Fonz ... may be even Comrade Weiner could be the Fonz. The Romz does look like a man that could club baby seals and drown kittens I think.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This looks altogether too much like Henry Winkler ... very disquieting.

I think the Fonz is a Progressive ...Here is the Romz I took creative liberties with ...

romney-dubious.jpg
Yes, the Fonz is one of us. That is why I found it distressing to have one of our heroes resemble that horrible wife-killing, dog-abusing Mormon.

But the Party gives you a pass due to the most equal quality of you graphic.