OFF: Americans Shagged by Current Polls

Dearest Comrades,

Many years ago I read a book called "Shibumi"

It's a very fun read and in it, the main character, assassin Nicolai Hel, derides the very bourgeois notion of "fun" as an obstacle to his goal: Eliminating his target.

He attains the state of "Class 4 Lover," and takes in a disabled, but beautiful one, if I remember correctly, she is blind. It doesn't really matter .Or, maybe it does. He needs a blind one to "see" him. And she is the only thing he is loyal to.

Most memorable to me are the descriptions of this assassin and his friend, a Basque caver. They explore the caves in this region to put themselves to the "test" of physical and mental acumen, never knowing where they will wind up. The descriptive writing here is breathtaking. The reader feels they are going though this themselves. Sometimes I had to turn away and realize I was just reading a book.

This, to me, is analogous to what we are experiencing today, my beloved Cubists (an art form).

That's why I'm posting yet another video. That's all I got right now, Comrades. I don't know what else to do.

I want to give you the sound and joy of freedom, even though I know you are aware of it.

Do not be dispirited by recent polls! They're all bogus until about two weeks before the election, when their credibility is at stake. Here's that sound:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Commissars,

Two Arms!! Two Legs!! Whatever!!

The people's vodka supply has mysteriously declined in the past week!