Offensive Art

Dear Humble Peasants.

Has anybody noticed the great offensive art the left has been turing out

1: Cross in Piss
2: Virgin Mary in Elephant shit
3: Walk on the stars and stripes

etc

I've been thinking of what kind of art would offend liberals.

Please elaborate.

1: A picture of a paycheck with zero deductions.

2: A polar bear submerged in urine

3: The gay rainbow flag drapped on the ground and walked on.

4: A painting of Che made from camel shit.

5:

Come on...

It's not like you guys have to react with the lightning efficiency of government

5: Obama kissing the feet of George Bush

6: Rainbow flag with a man in a tux and a woman in a wedding dress displayed on it.

7: Jimmy Carter in an orange jumpsuit.

8:

8: Gloria Steinem ironing a shirt and smiling while doing so (that would make a good T-shirt)

9: Jesus hugging Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins and Chris Hitchens and telling them that He loves them no matter how bigoted and narrow-minded they are.

How about a t-shirt with.

This shirt ironed by N.O.W

Great suggestions commreade

10: A painting depicting prominent Liberals seen poisoning minorities and other victim groups with government dependency while sipping lattes and watching the world starve as they zip around in their eco-freindly ethanol fueled hybrids

11: Hugo Chavez and Castro sitting in a cell eating a bucket of KFC.

12. A family of four. A mom, a dad, a son and daughter. Dad gainfully employed and the mom a happy homemaker and no chance the kids will ever become wards of the state.

13. Killing Osama.

14. Enemy contrails headed straight for San Francisco.

15. Learning Peak Oil is a farce like global warming and that adiabatic oil is real and the oil supply is unlimited. Hence living in a tee-pee anytime soon is highly unlikely.

16. A wall of pictures of senior citizens burning their Social Security cards.

A cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad is always good for a couple of jihads and fatwahs.

Newspaper headline that says F**K OBAMA

Propaganda poster that shows George W. Bush with little children gathered around him, and he's hugging them or patting them on the head.

Any picture of Obama that doesn't show him with an aura, or with his head raised as if he's peering at the heavens just over the horizon. A picture where he's actually looking at you, his eyes following you.

17. A picture of George Bush

18. A picture of Obama getting a blow job while smoking crack

19. A picture of a young child receiving his hunting license at a shooting range.

20. A huge stack of paperwork you have to fill out before getting welfare.

21.Picture of the New York Times being flushed down the toilet. (their Koran)

22.Somebody winning and enjoying it, Somebody else losing and feeling like wet poo.

23. A Hummer in the Amazon

24. Noam Chomksy reading Friedman while driving his Hummer

BTW

Greetings to all I haven't met before.

Speaking of art.

Here is a link from a Kos diarist (which was on the front page) about progressive art:

https://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/19/16347/8254

Here is my favorite piece from "Art of Democracy" which I am sure is a fav by all at Kos. Click on the link to view it.

http://www.artofdemocracy.org/posters/p ... wood2.html

I guess this is another version of General Betray-us, right?

25. An atomic explosion over Mecca
26. Rosie O'Donell mating with a male <eww>
26. San Francisco throwing a ticker-tape parade for veterans
27. Obama in a KKK getup

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Here is a link from a Kos diarist (which was on the front page) about progressive art:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/19/16347/8254
The [i]Art of Democracy About Us[/i] Page wrote:There is no prescribed message for the artwork.
Not prescribed, just insinuated. I love how all these leftist organizations always say how they are "non-partisan" and that they have no political affiliation, yet all they do is crap on America and cry about the "right-wing partisan hacks."

I'll bet if Red Square submitted some artwork he'd be tossed out on his ear.

-Mikhail

What I find interesting about this Art of Democracy site is that I can't find anything anywhere that hints how they are funded, or that even asks for financial donations--unless that comes after you e-mail them asking to partcipate. Outside of that, it makes me wonder if they have a Very Rich Patron who prefers to remain anonymous.

"And you thought Soddom and Gomorrah was just a fairytale"

Or

HUMMER. Drive in style and drown Hippies

"who needs Top Secret, when you've got the New York Times"

(Pinkie off)

Initially I found most (well, OK, ALL) the artwork at that site to be extremely depressing. What a bunch of unhappy, sulky people. It must really suck to be one of the "underrepresented" 81 percenters whose voices are never heard.

But now that I take a second look at the above picture posted by Comrade General Secretary, of melting icebergs and rising seas taking down the most famous landmark of San Francisco, I suddenly find that image to be truly uplifting. It puts a smile on my face, and fills me with . . . dare I say it? HOPE.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:5: Obama kissing the feet of George Bush

6: Rainbow flag with a man in a tux and a woman in a wedding dress displayed on it.

7: Jimmy Carter in an orange jumpsuit.

8:

Chairman! My fellow Comrades! Is is just me that didn't get the transmission? I am offended by the initial post here:

General Secretary wrote:Dear Humble Peasants.

Has anybody noticed the great offensive art the left has been turing out

Calling us humble peasants..... saying the left has turned out offensive art? Just who is this "General Secretary" that imagines he can commit ThoughtCrime™ with impunity?

It's 2008

Everybody is offended by everything nowadays

Comrade General Secretary, I'll have you know I'm a good Progressive who's very open-minded, compassionate, and tolerant of all views. Therefore, I am grievously offended by your suggestion that I could be offended by anything. Why, you're practically suggesting that I'm nothing more than some digitally lobotomized, knuckle-dragging, Faux News addicted, Bush-worshiping 19 percenter, and I will not tolerate such a comparison!

Da Commissarka, there are inconsistencies in the suggestions of Comrade General Secretary that must not be allowed to stand. The "left's offensive art," and suggesting that you could be offended? And just who gave this Comrade the right to claim General Secretary? Hmmmm? Have you even seen him at a Politburo meeting? I sure haven't. Where are his credentials?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Newspaper headline that says F**K OBAMA
Or, in the best traditions of our campaign slogans, it could say

BUCK FARACK

It could be longer: BUCK FARACK OFAMA

BUCK FARACK WUCK FRIGHT MUCK FICHELLE

Yes it is... wait, were you talking about the shirt...?

Al Gore living in a humongous,energy-draining house........nope.
Al Gore and many other heroes of the left flying around in fossil-fuel guzzlin' jets....nope.
John Edwards living like a nabob while crying about the vast discrepancy between the haves and the have-nots......nope.
Celebrities spending on one item of clothing what the great un-washed spend on
groceries in a years time.....nope.
A nasty skank performing abortions on herself and calling it performance art.....nope,still not offended.

Anything depicting the fact that the U.S. has been and continues to be an exceptional country.....yep,you betta believe it.

Premier Betty wrote:Who's doing abortions on herself?

Google Aliza Shvart. Nasty stuff.

Did she actually do that? Most of the stuff I found said that it was a rumor or something, is there actual proof that she did this? Is so, then she is messed up and needs to be sent to some kind of dumbshit termination facility.

She claims to have video taped the events, so there is that.

Has anyone besides herself seen these video tapes? Can anyone verify that she if fact did what she is claiming? Is she truly a psychopath who needs to be sent to the nearest car compactor?

It seems to be a lot of "he said - she said." Try this Yale Daily News article, and check the 'related stories' for more info. So far Ms. Shvarts is remaining mostly silent.

Good luck.
-Mikhail

Well, I guess we'll never know until the demon woman shows someone the "art" project.

The name Shvarts suggests her parents are Jewish immigrants from the former USSR - this is how Sshwartz gets transliterated from Russian in the immigration papers. Some of those immigrant children turn out conservative, others become crazy liberals whose lack of moral restrain surprise even the liberal art professors at Yale. She may well be a truer red diaper doper baby than her US-born cronies.

The referenced article presents a sanitized account, calling it artificial insemination. If memory serves me right, the NY Post reported last week that she was getting deliberately pregnant from various guys on campus so that she could abort the fetuses for her art project.

This story was actually what had caused our General Secretary to start this thread (we spoke about it on the phone).

I believe she used artificial insemination, Comrades. I mean, come on now, the woman is hideous and no one in their right mind would touch such a foul creature --or get near her for that matter.

Judging by her greasy appearance I have to conclude that she does not bathe and would most certainly have a *unique* smell about her.

Speaking of ugly tranny looking whores, I now know who this womyn reminds me of:

There is an uncanny, and disgusting resemblance there.

I had to laugh when I read this skank's explanation for why she created this - "to provoke discussion about the link between art and the human body." Oh yes, this has been a taboo that has been off limits till now.....at least till kintergarten.

An old schoolhouse friend used to pick his nose and deposit the spoils onto the underside of his desk. Maybe I should look him up and apply for a grant...

Indeed, such bold journey into making art of the human body is nothing new. Just like in the Yale art student's case, these decorations made of tattooed human skin and a human-skin lampshade at the Buchenwald art studio and concentration camp were also created to provoke discussion about the link between art and the human body.

Before Aliza Shvarts, a bold post-modernist research to deconstruct the normative understanding of the relationship between art and the human body was conducted at the Buchenwald concentration camp, but remained unfinished due to brutal attacks from the conservative allied forces. Apparently, the world wasn't ready to accept this artistic truth yet. But now, 65 years later, when progress is defeating conservatism by non-conventional means on all fronts, such a concept is welcome in the intellectual circles.

In the words of the artist -

Aliza Shvarts wrote:As an intervention into our normative understanding of “the real” and its accompanying politics of convention, this performance piece has numerous conceptual goals. The first is to assert that often, normative understandings of biological function are a mythology imposed on form. It is this mythology that creates the sexist, racist, ableist, nationalist and homophobic perspective, distinguishing what body parts are “meant” to do from their physical capability. The myth that a certain set of functions are “natural” (while all the other potential functions are “unnatural”) undermines that sense of capability, confining lifestyle choices to the bounds of normatively defined narratives.

Just as it is a myth that women are “meant” to be feminine and men masculine, that penises and vaginas are “meant” for penetrative heterosexual sex (or that mouths, anuses, breasts, feet or leather, silicone, vinyl, rubber, or metal implements are not “meant” for sex at all), it is a myth that ovaries and a uterus are “meant” to birth a child.

When considering my own bodily form, I recognize its potential as extending beyond its ability to participate in a normative function. While my organs are capable of engaging with the narrative of reproduction — the time-based linkage of discrete events from conception to birth — the realm of capability extends beyond the bounds of that specific narrative chain. These organs can do other things, can have other purposes, and it is the prerogative of every individual to acknowledge and explore this wide realm of capability.
<br>The progressive art world has already responded with Aliza Shvarts pendant: "it is all a-swirl with red - reminiscent of roses, cherries jubilee, and miscarried baby brain juice - and retails for $45.00. Chains are not included, but we think this would look absolutely lovely paired with faux-Native American leather fringe boots and leopard-print culottes."

Onch, a jewelry designer from Los Angeles wrote:After reading the story about artist Aliza Shvarts, i was so inspired, i made a piece named after her. Aliza is a Yale art student that has created quite a controversy in the art world! i LOVE IT! (Does NOT come with chain)

p.s I was inspired by her and her courage to express herself. I was inspired by her dedication to her form of art. I AM NOT supporting abortion, nor do i support her self body mutilation. however i DO support having a voice and being HEARD! i made this piece in response to Aliza Shvarts's art piece/installation, to let her know, her voice has been heard!

xoxo Onch

Every piece is 100% handmade and uniquely different.

Next logical step - lampshades made of uterus lining and fetuses.

Soon the cemeteries and mausoleums will be full, and we'll have to find some other way to dispose of dead bodies. Why not an industry that recycles body parts into various everyday household items like lampshades?

There now, Red Square! I could go to parties, get drunk, and say I'm really wearing a babushka on my head!

They already make diamond jewelry from human ashes.

I thought we already had an effective way of disposing of such body parts once their usefulness as proxy voters was done.... Hot Pockets... er... Solyent Green.

Red Square wrote:Indeed, such bold journey into making art of the human body is nothing new. Just like in the Yale art student's case, these decorations made of tattooed human skin and a human-skin lampshade at the Buchenwald art studio and concentration camp were also created to provoke discussion about the link between art and the human body.

Before Aliza Shvarts, a bold post-modernist research to deconstruct the normative understanding of the relationship between art and the human body was conducted at the Buchenwald concentration camp, but remained unfinished due to brutal attacks from the conservative allied forces. Apparently, the world wasn't ready to accept this artistic truth yet. But now, 65 years later, when progress is defeating conservatism by non-conventional means on all fronts, such a concept is welcome in the intellectual circles.

In the words of the artist -

Aliza Shvarts wrote:As an intervention into our normative understanding of “the real” and its accompanying politics of convention, this performance piece has numerous conceptual goals. The first is to assert that often, normative understandings of biological function are a mythology imposed on form. It is this mythology that creates the sexist, racist, ableist, nationalist and homophobic perspective, distinguishing what body parts are “meant” to do from their physical capability. The myth that a certain set of functions are “natural” (while all the other potential functions are “unnatural”) undermines that sense of capability, confining lifestyle choices to the bounds of normatively defined narratives.

Just as it is a myth that women are “meant” to be feminine and men masculine, that penises and vaginas are “meant” for penetrative heterosexual sex (or that mouths, anuses, breasts, feet or leather, silicone, vinyl, rubber, or metal implements are not “meant” for sex at all), it is a myth that ovaries and a uterus are “meant” to birth a child.

When considering my own bodily form, I recognize its potential as extending beyond its ability to participate in a normative function. While my organs are capable of engaging with the narrative of reproduction — the time-based linkage of discrete events from conception to birth — the realm of capability extends beyond the bounds of that specific narrative chain. These organs can do other things, can have other purposes, and it is the prerogative of every individual to acknowledge and explore this wide realm of capability.
<br>The progressive art world has already responded with Aliza Shvarts pendant: "it is all a-swirl with red - reminiscent of roses, cherries jubilee, and miscarried baby brain juice - and retails for $45.00. Chains are not included, but we think this would look absolutely lovely paired with faux-Native American leather fringe boots and leopard-print culottes."

Onch, a jewelry designer from Los Angeles wrote:After reading the story about artist Aliza Shvarts, i was so inspired, i made a piece named after her. Aliza is a Yale art student that has created quite a controversy in the art world! i LOVE IT! (Does NOT come with chain)

p.s I was inspired by her and her courage to express herself. I was inspired by her dedication to her form of art. I AM NOT supporting abortion, nor do i support her self body mutilation. however i DO support having a voice and being HEARD! i made this piece in response to Aliza Shvarts's art piece/installation, to let her know, her voice has been heard!

xoxo Onch

Every piece is 100% handmade and uniquely different.

Next logical step - lampshades made of uterus lining and fetuses.
I am not surprised that some dink made a tribute to the Goddess of Nastiness. She is most worthy
of this "blood"-filled piece of crapola....I'm thinking it will go just precious w/ my "save the animals(just not human animals)"t-shirt,da? :)

What's next? Restaurants serving aborted fetus pulp shakes?

Freaks....