Offensive Filmmaker Denigrates Equality of Outcome

As simple equal comrade, I hereby denounce and report thoughtcriminal who made the offending video below. It is sure to cause turmoil among those who have struggled so hard for so long to eliminate the inequality caused by those who seek to be unequal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1B_1VD ... ce=taboola

I thought you were talking about this offensive video that denigrates equality of outcome.

Thomas Peterffy - Freedom To Succeed

Komrades,
We must counter those types of "Freedom to Succeed" propaganda with effective religious/moral/political indoctrination:

-KOOK

Blasphemy!!! Where and when is the spontaneous uprising to protest this offensive display?

Indeed Comrade Presidente - WHERE?!? When I saw these videos just now I immediately grabbed my Al Qaeda flag and headed out the door, filled with righteous indignation and ready to protest! But as I bicycled down the street (no polluting carbon-belching automobile in MY household!) I realized that here in the United States >spit< there WAS NO AMERICAN EMBASSY AT WHICH TO PROTEST!!

So I am back at home, all dressed up (wearing official Emperor's Clothing™ garments, of course), with nowhere to go!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I bicycled down the street (no polluting carbon-belching automobile in MY household!) I realized that here in the United States >spit< there WAS NO AMERICAN EMBASSY AT WHICH TO PROTEST!!

So I am back at home, all dressed up (wearing official Emperor's Clothing™ garments, of course), with nowhere to go!
Might I inquire as to how far you traveled before turning around and returning to your government housing?Surely you could have organized a terror attack peaceful protest outside any one of the numerous KKKapitalist enterprises you passed along the way. I am saddened to say, comrade USSA, that you appear to have given up way to fast. Surly there was a child labored lemonade stand or a circling ice cream truck for which you could have spouted your anti-KKKapitalist tirade.

Comrade I traveled nearly to the end of the block before turning around!

I guess that my problem is that, as a progressive, I am directed and driven by emotion - and when I suddenly realized that there was no American embassy to go to I was just left flat. You are no doubt correct that perhaps a lemonade stand or other capitalist venture could have sufficed, but - to be perfectly honest - I only do what I'm told, either by the mainstream media or the wonderful tweets and emails I receive from the Democrat party! Which, I think, is as it should be. It's not my place to have to make decisions on my own - that IS a big part of why we have our wonderful government, is it not?