Operation Don Obama or Tilting at Windmills

Comrades,

Due to the slow nature of progressive change, we fear that the people might not support us come next election. (Damn elections).

Indeed like Papa Obama said when comparing himself to other great progressives:

“Around the world, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, what they did was hard. It takes time. It takes more than a single term.

What to do? Like all good leftists, we must use Identity Politics to the fullest to succeed over the racist, homophobic, xenophobic right wing. Divide and conquer, we must….

Thus we are promoting Operation Don Obama

A program where we can create issues for the masses that don't exist but will divide them and secure our base. We must create fear and more enemies in the minds of the proletariat.

For example, the contraception debate is our first attack in Operation Don Obama. No one was talking about it, but we hope by creating an issue out of it, we can strengthen our base even more through a faux fear. Granted, we had to step all over the First Amendment, but the Constitution has always been a “thorn in our side” and an impediment to bigger Progressive dreams.

So we need ideas all the time. For example, I have suggested to the Goon Truth Teams” that we increase the Income levels of food stamps to $125,000 for a family of four.

This way when the Republicans complain about it being too expensive or not necessary etc, we can accuse them of wanting to deny food for people and their basic health needs.

I hear the cries of fear now! "Republicans don't want us to eat"

sandals.jpg
How does Rick Santorum feel about States restrictions on wearing shoes?

Does he feel people should be restricted to wearing sandals as they did in Jesus' day?

This is outrageous! Republicans are taking our shoes!

The development of CURRENT TRUTH is an awesome thing to behold.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
sandals.jpg
How does Rick Santorum feel about States restrictions on wearing shoes.

Does he feel people should be restricted to wearing sandals as they did in Jesus' day?

This is outrageous! Republicans are taking our shoes!
Very good
We could even make one pair of shoes/ year, a mandatory requirement for health care companies to provide them for "free".

After all it really is a branch of Podiatry and critical for health

In fact, we need the Democrats to hold their own special committee
on shoes- right now! More of the people's healthcare is being denied!

It sort-a fits the "barefoot and pregnant" theme we have going. Let's consider it an expansion of a winning strategy.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It sort-a fits the "barefoot and pregnant" theme we have going. Let's consider it an expansion of a winning strategy.

Yes it does!

Also, I believe someone here in the collective came up with an idea
to build off other Papa Obama successes

A "Cash for Condom" program.

No doubt we can combine this with Operation Don Obama

"Cash For Condoms" - a glorious idea.

Intrauterine Transfer Payments? I have no idea what that means but it has a nice ring to it.
(please, no graphics)

govt in garage.jpg

No doubt the details can be worked out by the "Condom Czar"

A " Condom Czar " would be a " perfect fit " for this administration, starting with the President.

Perhaps Dear Leader would sign an executive order that enables everyone to have access to free government condoms for distribution to our young on Halloween.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Government....... so few Richards.... so many Dicks .

Comrades, I have posted this in another topic thread
because it is too big of a women's health issue to be ignored

Woman Claims Her 38 KKK Breasts Saved Her Life In Car Crash

enough said

PapaObama Care should give all women "free" breast enlargement to at least 38 kkk to save their lives. It is not a selective choice but a right!

Women can not be denied their health care. However, there are some concerns the KKK might not be PC, so perhaps KK or LLL, if there is such a thing?

As such I am reaching out to the more "well-endowed" female members of the collective on the proper cup size to ensure women's health.

Please include photos to support your claims..... so I can include them with my
demands to the Democrats in Congress to hold one sided meetings on this topic for women's rights

Speaking of automobiles and tilting at windmills, Obama's little solar powered yellow clown car, the one that goes faster when he puts his foot out and pushes, makes one-world cosmopolitan capitalists all giddy with laughter. When Obama repeatedly asks, "Are you sure I can win the election in this car?, They alll say, Yes! You won last time didn't you?!"
He looks so cute and harmless in his Mickey Mouse Ears and Beany Hat.