OUTRAGE OVER MAGA TRUMP BEAR

Deep in the liberal armpit of North Carolina, called Asheville, a group of TDS sufferers have been triggered by a black bear seen "wandering" with a Trump sticker on its collar. Declaring the placement of a Trump sticker on the MAGA Bear's collar as "cruel and inhuman" they are offering a $5,000. reward for information leading to how the Trump sticker got on MAGA Bear's collar.

NC group outraged after bear found tagged with 'Trump 2020' sticker on collar

Here's a photo of MAGA Bear for identification purposes.

91b7b328-9f4e-4c94-9d52-19c9a3ea786e-medium16x9_VBEARCOLLAR.transfer_frame_2719.jpg

A video of a possible suspect involved in the sticker incident is being circulated.

Now that the bear has a Trump sticker it has become very dangerous. It proceeded to hunt down a liberal Biden supporter and destroy its (don't want to assume any genders) kayak.

This Trump sticker has created a MAGA Monster Bear and will have to be destroyed.

CIZ!

A bear? Shillin' for Trumputler's campaign? Causing consternation amongst Fairness Doctrine Biden Supporters who never thought of colluding with bears to advance political ideology.

This is very Russian is it not??

...if there is a bear.

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!

A bear?

...if there is a bear.

There is most definitely a MAGA Bear and he is becoming more sneaky and aggressive toward non-supporters. If only this guy had been wearing a Trump sticker he might have survived unscathed.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... the bear .. proceeded to hunt down a liberal Biden supporter and destroy it's (don't want to assume any genders) kayak ...
Instead of whiny outpourings, Karen should've simply invoked: Bear - one word, just one word: PLASTIC!

But, but - Komrade 'pelipsky has it perfectokorrekt!
Bear? Shillin' for Trumputler?? Reagan-style???
Hooo-ly MSM, RUSSIA! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!!!

RedDiaperette wrote:Bears can read?
Speciesism! Period! _(and no kasha for agitator Chainmail Ushanka this evening!)

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!

A bear? Shillin' for Trumputler's campaign? Causing consternation amongst Fairness Doctrine Biden Supporters who never thought of colluding with bears to advance political ideology.

This is very Russian is it not??

...if there is a bear.

I think that the man in that video that appears at around 0.21 seconds is Timothy Treadwell, who along with his girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, suffered an unbelievable agonizing death from a Grizzly Bear.

Timothy Treadwell.jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Now that the bear has a Trump sticker it has become very dangerous. It proceeded to hunt down a liberal Biden supporter and destroy its (don't want to assume any genders) kayak.
I know how that story ended. Turns out, the patriarchal misogynistic MAGA bears are not as bad as this maiden had imagined.

Komrades, it's even more convoluted! Look here:

... only to learn that it's... from Russia(!):

You see?
Bear, TRUMPeting, in 2020, and behind that - RUSSIA! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!!!

RedDiaperette wrote:Bears can read?

For cryin' out loud RD, KoKo the Gorilla can r.e.a.d. and write. not sure 'bout ciphering, though.

or is the horned rodent talking to a chainmailed cat missin' the point of your inquisitive, exclamatory question about bears.

Look at GD's Russian Bear TRUMPeting because a Russian Agent of Putin took the time necessary to reeducated the bear to WANT to shill for Trump like MAGA bear roaming the Blue Ridge Mountains.

And look GD, Reagan/Cherman connection with RED hats. Coincidence?

'pelipsky didn't think so either.

jackalopelipsky wrote:... look GD, Reagan/Cherman connection with RED hats. Coincidence? ...
Nice Devo shtik, and nice kubo-karaoking it.
But, Komrade 'pelipsky: How/Why is it a Reagan/Cherman connection?
(my dummkopf no get it)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:... look GD, Reagan/Cherman connection with RED hats. Coincidence? ...
Nice Devo shtik, and nice kubo-karaoking it.
[highlight=#ffff99]But, Komrade 'pelipsky: How/Why is it a Reagan/Cherman connection?[/highlight]
(my dummkopf no get it)

Because Devo was caught and released when Reagan tore down Berlin Wall - which released all kinds of Ukrainian and Cherman agents of Putin wearin' RED hats to roam the Amerikkkan fruited plains and purple mountains majesty, like MAGA bear.

that's the 'How' and the 'Why' about Reagan/Cherman collusion that was orchestrated by Russia! Russia! Russia! and Putin.

'pelipsky

aaaaa, ok, got it now! _( will share my kasha with you, this evening! (two spoons, ja?) )

Antonio Salazarinski wrote: I think that the man in that video that appears at around 0.21 seconds is Timothy Treadwell, who along with his girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, suffered an unbelievable agonizing death from a Grizzly Bear.

The attachment Timothy Treadwell.jpg is no longer available

I don't know about that AS. After looking into the death of Mr. Treadwell I would say they suffered from an agonizing death caused by stupidness.

Capture.PNG

How can you be an amateur grizzly bear expert all at the same time?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
All things are possible when the Party so decrees. Especially doublethink.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote: I think that the man in that video that appears at around 0.21 seconds is Timothy Treadwell, who along with his girlfriend, Amie Huguenard, suffered an unbelievable agonizing death from a Grizzly Bear.

Timothy Treadwell.jpg

I don't know about that AS. After looking into the death of Mr. Treadwell I would say they suffered from an agonizing death caused by stupidness.

Capture.PNG

You have a point CIZ, it was a combination of stupidity and a grizzly crunching down on their heads.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:

Timothy Treadwell.jpg

Capture.PNG

You have a point CIZ, it was a combination of stupidity and a grizzly crunching down on their heads.

And, throw in the Reagan Bear, and it's the other side of the Irony Curtain...literally.

Thanks for re-remembering that f.a.c.t. A.S.

Full circle on MAGA bear threat that has the armpit of the Blue Ridge...all in a swelter...in need of a fainting couch because a bear did the bear thing on her kayak, rather than her.

'pelipsky, over an' out