Pacman, Pokemon, and Next Tuesday

Prog Off.png
When I made this GIF in 2013 I couldn't have imagined what's happening today:
Pacman eats.gif

"In North San Diego County, two men fell off a bluff while playing the smartphone game, while farther north in Anaheim, a player was stabbed by group of men in a park recently."

"On Wednesday, firefighters rescued two men who fell several stories off the crumbling sandstone bluff in Encinitas, according to authorities. The men, who were in their early 20s, were playing “Pokemon Go” at the time and likely were led to the cliff when they were trying to catch characters, said Sgt. Rich Eaton of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department."

"In California, two men were reportedly robbed and carjacked Sunday while playing the game and trying to catch fictional characters at a Sacramento County park."

"In San Luis Obispo County, Dan De Vaul reported that his sober-living facility, Sunny Acres, had been a designated stop in the latest “Pokemon Go” craze. The facility houses released sex offenders, which was a concern for De Vaul because he said his clients can't be around children."
Prog On.jpg
Welcome To Next Tuesday™ Comrades!

Great news, though! Pokemon GO is helping the revolution by pissing off the filthy jews!

US Holocaust museum asks Pokemon Go players to stop

And it's killing off all the crappy drivers!

Pokémon Go player crashes his car into a tree

[OFF]

This is a perfect example of government vs private industry. Look at Moochelle, she wants to fight obesity, so she orders every school to give out carboard meals that even a person in a concentration camp wouldn't eat. And kids keep getting fatter and fatter. But look here, the quick Japanese minds of Nintendo come out with a new Pokemon game that requires you to actually move around in the real world instead of move around a character on a screen to catch Pokemon. And both kids and adults take to it and go out into their towns to catch the Pokemon. They stop at PokeStops and Pokemon Gyms which are situated at libraries, post offices, local businesses, and museums. Give the kid some chump change at the beginning of the day, and he can go to the library and read a little bit (or at least get to know where the place is), pick up some stamps for dad, and go and have a burger or an ice cream cone and stimulate the local economy. All while interacting with other people, getting to know the people in their town, and doing something they absolutely love. Pokemon GO, a private firm, did more for obesity in one week than Moochelle Obama did in 8 years.

And I hope that the kids romping around town will stop this helicopter parent nonsense where they keep the kid locked in the house all hours of the day. It's because of these do-gooding idiots that we have such a thing as "participation trophies". And I'm 125% sure that this phenomena of keeping the kid in the house all the time like a caged rat is why depression and anxiety are being diagnosed more in kids.

The Snowflake Generation gears up for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.