Pamalinsky Shows Cubers "da Love!"

Dearest, most beloved, Comrades,

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
It's still January, the first week of the year 2012! I'm not sure I can ever find the words that adequately describe how much I love you. We all reveal our hearts, sooner or later, and find each other daily on The Cube™.

I recently deleted a post of mine regarding this, because I thought it was inappropriate, even in the <off> mode.

I hope you will forgive me for being so corny, but here I go!

Our most esteemed leader, our guiding light, who can write the chrome off a trailer hitch, Red Square, is most exemplary in this way. We all know this.
He allows so much crap, just to allow "Freedom of Speech". Red Square shows us "how it's done!" I love him and what he represents. Hell, he takes our 1st Amendment to it's original level! Upward!

I'm learning how to write now, in spite of myself, because I care so much about what you think of what I say. This motivates me. Yes! Fear!

I posted the links below to give some musical support for my love for you. That's all I got Comrades. That's pretty much it! An expression of my heart. Still, doesn't come close to what I feel. Let's have a most honest, humorous, fierce and successful 2012!

A special kudo to Red Rooster, who facilitated my meeting the love of my life, Comrade Tovarich, by admonishing me about a year ago! Never thought it would lead to this meeting, let alone my posting right along with you wonderful Cubers! You are all "magic" to me!

I am very happy! Thanks! (You're all a bunch of meanie ol' poopie-heads!)

As Sandra Bullock would say, as her character in the movie, "Miss Congeniality:" "I really do want world peace", (and I know it will never happen.)

Please, if you are so inclined, listen to "There's A Light" by the Doobie Brothers' Michael McDonald (I've experienced this directly and know there really IS one, and I'm sure you have, too.):

AND, "Oh, Sweet Freedom, Shine Your Light on Me!" (from "Running Scared") also sung by Michael McDonald. They go together.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8d--wF ... re=related

Hi, my sweet, gallant, Tovi! Right back atcha! Mwaah!

Comradessess P,

I am in agreement with you on this one.

Why, just look at Tovarichi's image, with the ever present flask in his right hand, while the left is giving a slightly slanted and off-center salute......... like a Soviet John Belushi !

CTov.jpg

One can tell that our noble comrade just oozes gallantry.

( Let's hope he has some paper towels to clean that up with.)

Is that a smudge on that spoon? Put yourself on report.
Wild Bill Krasno Kelso of the Amerikkan cinema is a role model...

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Couldn't make that movie today.... the P-40 wasn't eco-friendly.

Remember when Dan Aykroyd was on that M-3 tank at Hollywood and Vine..... enforcinga complete blackout by blowing away the neon " Bank of America" sign up on top of their building ? Very nice.

1941-7.jpg

When you guys go at each other this way, well, I feel SO protected! You both are my heros! As is Redumdi!

P-ski my dear, you had credibility right up to the last three words. Trot on to your nearest jiffy lobo, get a tune up, you'll feel better right away.